Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You weren't going to get him cheaper then  his current contract.  Maclin getting 11mil from titan reportedly.  Marshalls value would have been high in FA.  I'm happy we only gave up a 5th.  Surprised we recouped a 7th with it.  THat just bonus trade ammunition.

Is there an age difference between Maclin and MArshall ?

And MAclin got overpaid. He got paid #1WR money for IIRC only 1000 yard season in his career. If we want to feel better by comparing against stinking overpaid contracts than go right ahead. Make yourself feel better.

He's trading with Titans, he need the ammo to move for his boy. We will have other trading partners if we wish to move back @6 alas no new Q.B this year.

I don't think Whisenhunt wants Mariota, though. I haven't even heard of another team wanting Mariota other than Philly.

For 3 days we heard about all these deals that were in place and "done". 

Jets announcing an actual deal with Skrine was one of the first official free agency transactions. Not counting the sudden cluster**** of trades.

For 3 days we heard about all these deals that were in place and "done". 

Jets announcing an actual deal with Skrine was one of the first official free agency transactions. Not counting the sudden cluster**** of trades.

Correct. I like how the JETS have played it so far. But more needs to be done.

Archived