Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah sorry man I thought I edited it fast enough but I guess not. It was some fake twitter idiot, like one of those "Adam.Schefter" type accounts. So no news yet on Revis.

good. I didn't like the words "6 years" and "mega" anyways

Skrine was one of the "middle class" CB's I was looking for.  The people that watched him

in CLE know that he was picked on constantly because he was playing opposite of Haden.

But he held up and most importantly he plays bigger than his size

Someone here was very high on Skrine on the boards. Was that you? If so then good Job, I didnt know the guy. I heard of him but never really looked at his numbers or game. Seems like we got a Quality signing.

For 3 days we heard about all these deals that were in place and "done". 

Jets announcing an actual deal with Skrine was one of the first official free agency transactions. Not counting the sudden cluster**** of trades.

This.

We are primed to trade for Glennon now, the thinking being that Foles and Bradford are now off the table.

Is Bradford really off the table. Eagles/Rams trade supposedly contains swap of 1st rounders. Moving up from from 10 a lot easier than 20. Bradford and the #10 , conditional 2nd in 15 2nd in 16 for the Jets #6 ?????

Archived