Free Agency Twitter Updates

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you get your news by telegraph?

Now that Rex is gone, I'm fairly confident we'll be fielding 11 men on defense.

Is it too late to vote on the absolute worst and dumbest post in the last, I don't know, decade?

I moved to Orlando and love it. So watch it there Jacko.

I did my middle school/high school years there.  There are parts of Orlando I love.  Its just prefer the beach live, brah.

Darrelle Revis | FA

(March 10, 2015 4:06 PM EDT)

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the "sense out of New England" is that free agent CB Darrelle Revis will sign with the Jets.

The Patriots will make a "final push," but the expectation is Revis is chasing the money to return to Gang Green. If true, the Patriots may lose both Revis and RCB Brandon Browner after New England declined Browner's option Tuesday afternoon. Once a suddenly strong secondary now needs a ton of work.

Darrelle Revis | FA

(March 10, 2015 4:06 PM EDT)

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the "sense out of New England" is that free agent CB Darrelle Revis will sign with the Jets.

The Patriots will make a "final push," but the expectation is Revis is chasing the money to return to Gang Green. If true, the Patriots may lose both Revis and RCB Brandon Browner after New England declined Browner's option Tuesday afternoon. Once a suddenly strong secondary now needs a ton of work.

Sign Browner as well

Not going to sign any other CB other than the one they signed an hour ago....come on, it's just stupid thing to say. 

No. Given that the Skrine transaction was completed at the time of posting, in saying that no other transactions are going to happen it means that Skrine was happening regardless of Revis, but any other plans they have for the secondary are contingent upon Revis.

It's simple ******* grammar dude. You're wrong, no point in arguing about it so that everyone notices.

dont forget that McDougle, per coaches, played his way into starting rotation before Camp injury last year. He is 100% now. This is shaping up to be a decent secondary , especially if Revis comes home.

Damn straight.

That potential return to NY for Harvin could take a while:

Mac didn't want to pay him 10.5 million, he's not going to get that on the open market. Wouldn't be surprised if Mac kinda forced Harvin to restructure by cutting him and letting him see that he isn't getting that kind of money in FA and re-signing him to a friendlier deal

Mac didn't want to pay him 10.5 million, he's not going to get that on the open market. Wouldn't be surprised if Mac kinda forced Harvin to restructure by cutting him and letting him see that he isn't getting that kind of money in FA and re-signing him to a friendlier deal

I'm sure that's Maccagnan's goal if he wants to keep Harvin, but he's going to have to wait until the second day of the draft in order to resign Harvin if he wants to keep his 4th round pick.