Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poo in your fur.

After 3 years, we'd have to replace Brees, Marshall, Decker as well. It's called trying to win. You've got to expect that they will be working to find those replacements in-house while competing each year. Rather than running in place waiting for some cliché that non-competitive teams glom onto.

Has always made the most of opportunities. I'm fairly certain he got hurt when Alf Morris got the job a couple years ago...absolutely could have been him putting up those numbers.

As you know live outside DC.  Got to watch him play quite a bit.  Nice pass catching running back.  Be a nice get for us.

It's  really the guaranteed money that is over the top

But this isn't a 5 year $100M deal with lots of funny money at the end.

3 years for $48, $16M per year (or maybe it's $15/$16/$17), seems not shocking.  Even if it's *all* guaranteed.

This is the big advantage we have of a QB that sucks that we don't have to pay anything!   :animal0029:

Jets are showing interest in RB Roy Helu, according to a source. #nyj

Good I like him.  I had Morris as my Fantasy RB last season and Helu kept raping his points.  When I got the chance to watch him play he was a pretty good receiving RB option.  Would prefer Spiller but Helu would be a nice pickup.

After 3 years, we'd have to replace Brees, Marshall, Decker as well. It's called trying to win. You've got to expect that they will be working to find those replacements in-house while competing each year. Rather than running in place waiting for some cliché that non-competitive teams glom onto.

Wait we got Drew Brees?

But this isn't a 5 year $100M deal with lots of funny money at the end.

3 years for $48, $16M per year (or maybe it's $15/$16/$17), seems not shocking.  Even if it's *all* guaranteed.

This is the big advantage we have of a QB that sucks that we don't have to pay anything!   :animal0029:

In another sport yeah.  Guaranteeing 85% of a big contract is really seldom done in the NFL 

As you know live outside DC. Got to watch him play quite a bit. Nice pass catching running back. Be a nice get for us.

Agreed 100%. My dads a Skins fan, has long complained they didn't get him involved enough.

IMO he falls into that LT role for us, or the way the Chargers use Woodhead.

I just cannot understand how some of you cannot comprehend the value of the corners. Maxwell just got almost 11 million. 11 ******* million for a corner that's been covering the 3rd and sometimes 2nd best receiver on teams.

Darrelle Revis is the greatest CB, ever. Welcome this guy home. We can possibly be one game-manager away from being a playoff team (Sam Bradford, Matt Moore).

It's possible we can also grab Cooper or Kevin White in the draft. The same people that complained about Idzik being nonchalant and not as aggressive, are the same ones complaining about Mac being a "go getta."

Taking the cap into consideration, would you guys pass on Revis and sign either Cro or Culliver in order to get Brees on this team?  Not sure if we would be able to do Brees and Revis and still have money to plug other holes.

Archived