Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chip Kelly has lost his mind.  Looks like if they keep Bradford I get to watch another year of Sanchize!

There's a fine line between genius and insanity they say.  Me?  I'd say Chip Kelly is not a genius.

If anything I bet Chip tries to trade Bradford and picks to the Titans for #2.  

Bradford is more attractive than Foles?  I'm not sure I see that with his injury history. Has he made it through an entire season ?  I'm not sure.

Especially after giving them the 2 in '16 on top of it.

Bradford is more attractive than Foles?  I'm not sure I see that with his injury history. Has he made it through an entire season ?  I'm not sure.

Especially after giving them the 2 in '16 on top of it.

I've heard Whisenhunt really likes Bradford.  Was very high on him when he was drafted.  He also fits the "pocket passer" type QB they are looking for and a mentor for Mettenberger.

Revis was injured three seasons ago and played 16 games in '13 and 19 in '14. Macdougle was injured and didn't play his last season in college and didn't make it through the preseason in his rookie season.

That's why.

In college it was a shoulder, its the knees I'd be worried about for both players - Although medical science has come quite a way , the wear and tear on those joints makes them a ticking time bomb. 

can some team just sign somebody?? anybody? any team? falling asleep here

That's how free agency works...you get all worked up the couple of weeks leading up to it, then a few people get signed right away, then you spend the next three weeks waiting as people get signed slowly and your sanity goes out the window.

That's how free agency works...you get all worked up the couple of weeks leading up to it, then a few people get signed right away, then you spend the next three weeks waiting as people get signed slowly and your sanity goes out the window.

teams and players had 3 days to figure this sh*t out. figured because of that, the signings would be quicker

Archived