Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we need to get this revis thing done sooner rather or later. my ******* refresh button is wearing down!!!

anyone know anything about the gilcrist kid? is he a starting safety?

I remember him at Clemson, thought he was going to be a star. He was a CB, and a pretty high draft pick, don't know when they made him a safety.

Apparently he's been playing SS, so they see Pryor as a FS too

All I know is that when Philly takes Mariotta second, it allows another elite player to fall to #6.

No doubt.

What if, by some odd chance, Leonard Williams falls to us? Obviously we'd get trade down opportunities, but do you take him and perhaps shop Wilkerson for a QB?

I'm actually looking at the Rams as a trade partner. They traded for Foles, have Austin Davis, and traded for Case Keenum today as well. Seems like a lot of assets to give up to fill the QB room. I'm wondering if they have their eyes on one of the top 2 QBs, and would use Foles to move up with us. I say this because from the sounds of it, the Eagles initiated the trade for Bradford, presumably to acquire a player that a team like Tennessee might want. 

I can't remember the last time this much chess match was going on this quickly in FA. Usually it's much more like checkers, or tiddly-winks.

I remember him at Clemson, thought he was going to be a star. He was a CB, and a pretty high draft pick, don't know when they made him a safety.

Apparently he's been playing SS, so they see Pryor as a FS too

Via NJ.com

Gilchrist didn't have a strong 2014 season. He was rated No. 72 among safeties by Pro Football Focus. But in 2013, he was 20th. He has been a full-time starting safety for the past two seasons, after playing cornerback for his first two years in the NFL.

Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports reports that the Padres are considering making Cuban infielder Hector Olivera an offer upwards of $50 million.
There have also been rumors that the Braves are willing to offer Olivera a deal in that realm, while many feel that the Dodgers will spend whatever it takes to land the Cuban defector. The Marlins are another club that's made a late push for Olivera, as they jumped on board after the 29-year-old fired his old agents. There are health concerns with Olivera, but he has ample upside with the bat.

In other news, play baseball kids. 

Similar to how OJ Simpson to Rams and Eric Dickerson to Raiders were the best moves of those respective offseasons.

Best move of what?  Run-down RB's with nothing left in the tank?

he's an all around back who pass protects, catches passes and runs hard between the tackles

perfect for the colts

just went on a Pats forum to see their dismay and wasn't disappointed.  their tears taste like candy.

- To the Jets. Official.  F*cking greedy loser.

- They better get hit hard for tampering.

- he's dead to me..fu

- Sherman and the rest of the league will be laughing at you for the rest of your career, Revis.

Deion Sanders as well.

- Sigh.... Today was a disaster.... At lest I have my DVD in the mail to distract me for a couple of days. Let's see what happens now. I'm still there opening day.

- Number 6 overall or nothing. F.ck the scumbag jets.

Archived