Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

No one can say the new regime is acting like the Idzik Jets any more huh?  Marshall, Carpeneter, Skrine and Revis all in before the first day of FA ended.

Add to that Harris and Powell resigned. Not a bad week.

I'd say this is the best week in Jets FA history! Hall of Fame CB, a #2 CB on the rise, a starting Guard and a Stud #1 WR...The Jets filled nearly all their needs.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woody Johnson is absolutely out of his mind to pay Revis this much money.  Over $40 million GUARANTEED? 

For over $40 million guaranteed, Revis better ******* perform as the #1 cb in the league for every single game he plays for us.

Really enjoying reading the Pats forum...

So I guess the plan for free Agency was to lose your two starting CBs, the best DT the team has ever had, and let a great 3rd down back get away too!
But don't worry, the Pats are paying McCourty more than the Jets are paying Revis, and signed a 3rd string WR.

Tom Brady must be spitting fire, and asking, "what in sam hill is going on, here?????"

well this sucks and all of a sudden our defense is mediocre again. Well now what? I guess we see how it plays out and what our team looks like entering camp. Revis is now the enemy so he can go suck a @#$%

So are we to expect him to hold out after year three orrrr?

If he's playing at a high enough level to warrant not getting cut after year 3, let alone holding out, I think the Jets did pretty well on this one.

Archived