2015 Mets thread!

adb280z

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. Miami is just one team that always seems to kill us. Fans were going crazy on talk radio yesterday over two losses after an 8 game winning streak.

Tonight Tanaka will likely be a tough one to win as well but this Mets team will be fine.

I think the young SP's may be hitting a bit of a wall but with some skips here and there hopefully they push through it. Love the depth that Sandy has given this roster.

Mets have not lost to a team, other than the Marlins, since September 1.

Heading back for the rubber match tomorrow. Yankee fans giving ARod a standing ovation is just about he most pathetic thing I have ever seen at a baseball game. What an awful ******* fanbase. People don't hate you because you win, they hate you because you're jagaloons. A standing ovation. For ARod. Unreal.

Yes, the Yankees have the only fan base where people have given an ovation to a player who is a bad person. 

The 85 Mets owned NY, and they were a bunch of angel.

Yes, the Yankees have the only fan base where people have given an ovation to a player who is a bad person. 

The 85 Mets owned NY, and they were a bunch of angel.

You know what was really pathetic? After McCann's homer in the 6th Mets fans at Citi Field started chanting "Let's go Blue Jays!" Lol, your team is playing great baseball, in first place and going to win the division yet you're worried about who's in front of the Yankees and cheering them on once you get down 5-0.  Now that's a fan base. 

You know what was really pathetic? After McCann's homer in the 6th Mets fans at Citi Field started chanting "Let's go Blue Jays!" Lol, your team is playing great baseball, in first place and going to win the division yet you're worried about who's in front of the Yankees and cheering them on once you get down 5-0.  Now that's a fan base. 

Silly.

I don't want to start a pissing match.  Mets are a nice surprise, with obviously some great young talent, and they should be good for several years.  Good for them, and good for the fans.

Don't worry Pinstriper fan, the Bummers will be great for every future season as long as the "Cash Man:" is around adding to that 700 million dollar annual payroll. So what if A Roids, Texroids, Fatsobathia and nine other guys are turning 50 and done, Trout, King Felix, and Stanton will be in the shopping basket and at the cash register quicker.than an eye blink.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You guys do it to yourselves. 

I hope Matt Harvey does well today, because he is on my fantasy team ;)

I hope Matt Harvey does well today, because he is on my fantasy team ;)

I'm up 10-2 in H2H, today's the last day of the first round of the playoffs. Looks like I'll be in the finals for the 2nd straight year, hopefully I don't lose this time. As far as your initial reply, listen I've been nothing but but respectful to the Mets fans in this forum and have supported you guys and even said I'm happy for you the day of the trade deadline. Enjoy your first competitive season that you've had in a while, don't be so worried about the Yankees and who they cheer and who they're up against in the division. Good luck tonight. 

Sorry about that, I refered to an "initial reply" I thought you quoted me twice but the first reply was @slgrayson1.

God, Collins' press conference was painful. He made it pretty clear he's just doing what the higher ups are telling him and he doesn't agree with this bullsh*t. 

This is way too much of a distraction. The past month should have been fun as hell and this nonsense keeps throwing the team off. Enough. Enough already. One PR disaster after another because of this selfish prick and his jabroni agent. They just brought this circus to national television in a series against the Yankees of all teams. 

Archived