REVIS IS FREE!!!!!! (ok, he will be Tuesday 4pm)......(All things Revis in here)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the latest...

Damn Pats. Deflated the tires.

This is a great point and another reason why Idzik was such a genius.  Not only did he not give two sh*ts about last season and saved tons of money, he also had the brilliance to waste almost all twel

Posted Images

2 thoughts...

If you are going to guarantee $40 mil over 3 years to a corner, you've got to have a plan to add a real QB. 

If you are hinging your entire offseason on Revis, you've got to have a healthy backup approach. 

2 thoughts...

If you are going to guarantee $40 mil over 3 years to a corner, you've got to have a plan to add a real QB. 

If you are hinging your entire offseason on Revis, you've got to have a healthy backup approach. 

Hey Monkey face!!!!  You know who is a REAL QB?  Drew Breeze thats who.  

Antonie Winfield 2.0

Zach Kruse ‏@zachkruse2

The #Packers are one of five teams in the running for CB Darrelle Revis, per @JasonPhilCole

I'll eat my shoe if that happens. They already spent big on Cobb and Bulaga

Look, I hate the holding-out Revis, but he's been the best corner for the past 6-8 years. The guy wants to get paid what he deserves.

You guys would do the same if you were in his position. Get Revis!

Money is only an issue if it prevents us from signing other players. other than the mo extension, there aren't many big spend opportunities out there. Front load the deal so it's 25 in year 1, 12 in year 2, and 8 in year 3

48 over 3 years can only be from the jets, I don't think that would be Oakland.  40 mill guaranteed is just too much for the pats. I guess the combination of green uniforms and all that green has Revis going back to the jets.

Money is only an issue if it prevents us from signing other players. other than the mo extension, there aren't many big spend opportunities out there. Front load the deal so it's 25 in year 1, 12 in year 2, and 8 in year 3

So he can hold out in year 3? I can't believe what I'm reading.

If anyone actually thought that Revis would have signed quickly is fooling themselves.  He's going to listen to all offers and drive up the price so he get's his.  I just hope the Jets don't make him such a priority that they lose out on some other potential free agents.  Give him a take it or leave it offer and if he doesn't bite, move on to Cromartie or Culliver.

If anyone actually thought that Revis would have signed quickly is fooling themselves.  He's going to listen to all offers and drive up the price so he get's his.  I just hope the Jets don't make him such a priority that they lose out on some other potential free agents.  Give him a take it or leave it offer and if he doesn't bite, move on to Cromartie or Culliver.

He has just signed with the Jets, lol. So much for that theory.