Iupati to Cardinals

njjetman

hahaha...

It sure seems that way.  And I think Revis knows it - he's going to hold them hostage for an absolute fortune...it's going to be $45 over 3 all guaranteed.

He sure is....I was thinking more like 13-14mil/year but 15mil/yr seems realistic too.

tbh, I'm just praying I can break my Revis jersey out again next year....like it didnt even miss a beat

still, he gotta know what he gonna pay Revis before he knows what he gonna pay other high profile free agents

The day before his first free agency period and before he's even had a draft, I'm going to give Mac the benefit of the doubt for now. 

Mike Iupati is one of my favorite guards. Saw him live at the Senior Bowl he's the best prospect at that position that I've personally ever witnessed

that being said he's from Samoa. He went to Idaho. He worked in San Francisco. And Now he's going to Arizona

given a choice the guy didn't want to leave the west coast. 

Jets fans have a tendency to look at free agency from a Jets perspective

what we need to ask is how is this a fit? 

What would Mike Iupati do in his off hours? Eat a cheesecake at juniors and drown his homesickness maybe. 

That's why I'm in favor of Revis, Cro and Harvin and other players who have done it before

New York isn't going to be an attractive destination for everyone.   

Mike Iupati is one of my favorite guards. Saw him live at the Senior Bowl he's the best prospect at that position that I've personally ever witnessed

that being said he's from Samoa. He went to Idaho. He worked in San Francisco. And Now he's going to Arizona

given a choice the guy didn't want to leave the west coast.

Jets fans have a tendency to look at free agency from a Jets perspective

what we need to ask is how is this a fit?

What would Mike Iupati do in his off hours? Eat a cheesecake at juniors and drown his homesickness maybe.

That's why I'm in favor of Revis, Cro and Harvin and other players who have done it before

New York isn't going to be an attractive destination for everyone.

For an extra $250,000 a year I'd moved to Detroit.

For an extra $250,000 a year I moved to Detroit.

If we paid him a ton extra to come here, people would itch and moan we over spent. The guy likes the west, he got a good salary to stay thee, so he stayed. I have no problems with that.

Archived