Think we add a new qb through a trade?

SR24

I would like to see us sign Austin Davis. He has potential. 

I also think we are getting Mariota. Not sure I want him, but I think the new regime wants their guy. I want to keep Mo, but I can see us using him to get Mariota if we move up. FWIW, I would rather just draft Cooper or White and see what Gailey can do with Geno, and fall back to Fitz if needed, but I just think we are focused on Mariota.

If we can get Brees and still have money for Richardson and Wilkerson when their contracts are up im 100% for it

There is zero way to afford Brees and his $26 million cap hit at this point. Not after we spent $150 million on building am elite CB corps (at least on paper)

We have no idea how a 35 year old Brees will handle the cold and winds in Metlife after playing in a Dome or warm weather most of his career.   Regarding Gholston, at some point you gotta let that go.  MacCags and Bowles have absolutely nothing to do with that.  

I was barely in anything heavier than a sweatshirt the last 2 seasons. We don't live in Green Bay, the weather won't be that much of an issue until December at the earliest and likely not much below 40 degrees all season.

Archived