Geno or Fitz: Who starts week 1?

Mike135

Geno or Fitz: Who starts week 1?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Geno or Fitz: Who starts week 1?

Fck that. don't label me. Read my post above. I'm all about moving on. You wanna do it the right way, then you listen to me. You wanna do it the retard way, then you do it your way.

So off the wall, it is signature worthy.  Talk about the retard way...

Fck that. don't label me. Read my post above. I'm all about moving on. You wanna do it the right way, then you listen to me. You wanna do it the retard way, then you do it your way.

No, the retard way is not having a true competition because you are trying to see if a 2nd round QB that was drafted by the last horrific regime and that has been horrendous in his first two years can somehow find the magic in year 3 and become a completely different humanoid all the while sabotaging your season because my god you invested a SECOND round pick three ******* years ago. 

No, the retard way is not having a true competition because you are trying to see if a 2nd round QB that was drafted by the last horrific regime and that has been horrendous in his first two years can somehow find the magic in year 3 and become a completely different humanoid all the while sabotaging your season because my god you invested a SECOND round pick three ******* years ago.

Don't be dense. They're gonna make him earn it. He's gonna have to compete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then he will be crushed.

Maybe. I think he'll look very average to good at spotty moments. That'll be enough IMO to roll him week 1. If he sucks, they could put in fitz early and ride him out. The risk of puttin Geno late and him looking good enough to make blurry our offseason in 2016 - is too high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid to think Fitzgerald would be a better option than Geno smith.. Let the kid give it another shot in a spread offense which he knows from college..

Man I love this thread.  People not having stupid knee jerk "Geno sucks!" posts but intelligent, well thought comments.  Carry on! 

Only a blind idiot who either didn't watch or doesn't understand how deeply horribly poorly he played would suggest you go with Geno over anyone.

Let me guess, if we just give Mark Sanchez Geno Smith four more years, he might just show us he's a great QB!

How about "whomever wins the job plays"?

Oh, right, that would be Fitz, wouldn't it....

Boy you are going to look really dumb if Geno wins the qb competition.  

Fitzpatrick has been on 5 NFL teams , the Jets make his 6th . That alone should tell us all we need to know about him. Any decent QB would never play on that many teams. He's just not that good. 

Is Geno better , debateable , but at least with Geno the ceiling may be higher .

I think we have to hope Geno is the answer , because if we're stuck starting Fitz it could be a long year. 

Archived