Can you imagine what practice is going to look like?

khesanh

Can you guys imagine what practice is going to look like? A real damn NFL game, Ivory, Marshall, Decker, Kerley, Shorts, Amaro VS. Revis, Cro, Skrine, Milliner, Gilchrist and Pryor. Then Carpenter, Mangold, Ferguson, Colon, Giacomini VS Coples, Wilkerson, Sheldon, (Victor Beasley ), Snacks or Ellis?.....DAMN!!!!!          

The Revis v Marshall fistfights will be epic.

LOL...seriously had that thought the other day.  I was thinking about my trip to TC last season and how dead the crowd was.  Started to wonder much different it'll be this season and if there'd be any dustups with Revis and Marshall.

It won't come close to the Ras-I-Dowling vs Quincy Enunwa battles...but a close second for sure.

Can you guys imagine what practice is going to look like? A real damn NFL game, Ivory, Marshall, Decker, Kerley, Shorts, Amaro VS. Revis, Cro, Skrine, Milliner, Gilchrist and Pryor. Then Carpenter, Mangold, Ferguson, Colon, Giacomini VS Coples, Wilkerson, Sheldon, (Victor Beasley ), Snacks or Ellis?.....DAMN!!!!!          

If they draft a real, actual pass rusher in the first round, it's going to look like an ass kicking every day.

I go back and forth.  I stud passrusher would be great.   But if the can trade down and get a tackle or even a tackle and a guard...   Get a rela O Line again.

Our QBs will have their work cut out for them vs the 1st team defense, that's for sure.

Because our secondary was so bad last year there might have been some overconfidence in Geno before the real bullets started to fly.

Buffalo really layed an azz kicking on us & intimidated our entire offense.

At least whoever the QB is will be truly battle tested coming out of camp. It might seem easy against lousy defenses.

Archived