RB situation Ivory Powell and who?

joewilly12

Another guy that can be had late in the draft is Terrence Magee from LSU, he got lost in the mix of all the young RB talent at LSU.

The guy can, run  is a decent blocker , but more importantly can catch the ball out of the backfield. 

But in general I agree there is lots of talent at the RB position this year , its imperative we get someone in the draft. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd call it being a pussy if I was trying to impress retards on the internet.

In football terms, I view the word pussy as a more colorful way of saying someone is injury prone. It doesn't mean I think I could take him in a fight.

The best prospects to fill that role for us is Gurley in a trade back scenario... Coleman in Rnd 2...David Johnson in rnd 3... I also like Cobb but think he'll be better in a shanny zone scheme. There's a handful of late backs that are capable as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy runs hard every carry like Ivory. He'd only be taking 5-8 carries/game. Comes cheap. Fine if you don't like it... I'd be OK with it

There has been so much information the last couple of weeks but I thought I read that the jets had Bradshaw in or were at least talking about him...guy has heart...can't argue with that

I'd like to see a RB drafted somewhere between rounds 2-4, but I want a young vet too.

These two guys I wouldn't mind bringing in:

Stevan Ridley- knee injury in October. Jets would have to wait a bit until he's healthy.

Chris Polk - Restricted FA. No compensation to Eagles if they don't match.

Pass on Ridley. Sucks and fumbles too much. You know you suck at ball security when your coughing up the pats 9.5 psi balls

I like him as player but I don't think the fan base would be receptive of him.  I also don't think he's a good idea after we had vick on the roster as well as chris johnson who just got shot.  It'll be interesting to see which teams are going to try to give him a second shot.  Taking a chance on him doesn't really reflect well on an organization.  

Taking a second chance on a player....you can say that about 1/3 of the NFL

Archived