A Dolphin fan thinks they are are dwarfing Jets in Free Agency.

DrownTheJets

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like you don't want the division as bad as we do.

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

This actually isn't a troll thread. I was looking at the Jets FA transactions so far and I'm finding it hard to see how you are "getting better."

Looks like it's gonna be a Pats/Fins race for the division at this point.

If you're not trolling when yoy say you don't see how getting revis, Cromartie, Skrine and Gilchrist to replace Allen, walls, Wilson and landry.....then replacing winters with carpenter at guard, then adding Brandon Marshall is going to make the jets better....then you're an idiot. Take your pick...troll or moron.

Btw, good luck with ur 20 million a year tackle

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

This actually isn't a troll thread. I was looking at the Jets FA transactions so far and I'm finding it hard to see how you are "getting better."

I agree. Suh is such a force when he is not suspended. Plus you seem to forget you guys have Mike Wallace.

Yeah and our no fly zone secondary means nothing

Enjoy stills partying until 4 am in south beach on game eve's like he used to do in bourbon street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're showing me a picture of your lesser defense? Lol

Heard of Cameron Wake, Suh, Vernon, Brent Grimes, Reshad Jones? When we draft top CB or SS it's turnover city in Miami. 

Lesser?  Have you heard the Sons of Anarchy?  Have you seen that we take starting CB's in this league and make them 3rd and 4th CB's on our team?  

JETSTWIT-SonsOfRex-480x500.jpg

I agree. Suh is such a force when he is not suspended. Plus you seem to forget you guys have Mike Wallace.

Suh is good but will cost them long term and he's one game away from suspenison..

Cameron still thinks he's in Cleveland

Stills is being shipped out for not getting along with Brees to replace a receiver who Thill couldn't connect with half the time.

Calm down bro....you'll at least have the most expensive 8-8 roster in the league...

So you're showing me a picture of your lesser defense? Lol

Heard of Cameron Wake, Suh, Vernon, Brent Grimes, Reshad Jones? When we draft top CB or SS it's turnover city in Miami.

Lmao, that same defense (minus Suh) let Geno Smith have a quarterback rating of 158.3. But yeah, you're not trolling. Sure. In the worst year we've had since 07, you floppy fish f*cks couldn't even sweep us and ended up choking away the playoffs in the process.

The last time you guys decided to draft a top player you traded up for Dion f*cking Jordan. Have fun scrounging around this weak class for a sh*t SS.

I actually hate Florida. In most parts you go to dinner and 75% of restaurant is walkers/folks being fed by spouse, drooling etc. God Bless them, but I am not ready for that yet and it's not real appetizing. 

It's basically a Outdoor Waiting Room for the Funeral Parlor. 

I assume non retirement Northwest Florida isnt as retirement/visitor oriented and might be semi-normal?

Suh is good but will cost them long term and he's one game away from suspenison..

Cameron still thinks he's in Cleveland

Stills is being shipped out for not getting along with Brees to replace a receiver who Thill couldn't connect with half the time.

Calm down bro....you'll at least have the most expensive 8-8 roster in the league...

Suh great but also a hit away from major suspension.. He doesnt last year IMHO.

If you're not trolling when yoy say you don't see how getting revis, Cromartie, Skrine and Gilchrist to replace Allen, walls, Wilson and landry.....then replacing winters with carpenter at guard, then adding Brandon Marshall is going to make the jets better....then you're an idiot. Take your pick...troll or moron.

Btw, good luck with ur 20 million a year tackle

In your own blow hard fashion, you actually gave me the information I was looking for in this thread. Several of those Jets moves I wasn't even aware of. Hence, asking what the Jets are doing to keep up...

Do any Jets fans have class? Only the few that I know personally, seem to have any.

i Thought I made it clear I don't have a ton of time to keep up with sports news beyond my own teams earlier. But I guess that went over head.

I actually hate Florida. In most parts you go to dinner and 75% of restaurant is walkers/folks being fed by spouse, drooling etc. God Bless them, but I am not ready for that yet and it's not real appetizing. 

It's basically a Outdoor Waiting Room for the Funeral Parlor. 

I assume non retirement Northwest Florida isnt as retirement/visitor oriented and might be semi-normal?

Spouses feeding their drooling partners? Jordan will fit right in!!!

Sorry for the Double thread. 

I think Kenny Stills is a solid pickup for a 3rd round. He was near 1000 yrd receiver last season. We also got to unload that piece of garb LB Dannelle Ellerbe.

Good luck replicating that with an offense not nearly as explosive as NOs & a QB who has known struggles with his deep ball accuracy. 

Suh is a great player, only thing you have to worry about is him going full psycho. Not too worried about Cameron, guy is injury prone. 

ahhhh im just trolling. I had 10 minutes to kill before my shift at Oh Charley's , now I get outta here. Everybody in the division is getting stronger except New England. Only problem is they have Tom Brady. ugh. Have a good weekend everybody.

Hope the tips are good tonight ;)

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

810mUt317FL._SL500_AA300_.png

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

Why do fans from another team feel the need to post on another teams message board......

In your own blow hard fashion, you actually gave me the information I was looking for in this thread. Several of those Jets moves I wasn't even aware of. Hence, asking what the Jets are doing to keep up...

Do any Jets fans have class? Only the few that I know personally, seem to have any.

i Thought I made it clear I don't have a ton of time to keep up with sports news beyond my own teams earlier. But I guess that went over head.

GTFO of here talking about class. You're on a Jets board trying to stir things up. Real classy.

Either inform yourself before you post, or don't post.

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

Last time I went to Miami, I got blackout drunk, groped my friend's mom, woke up naked on the patio with all my sh*t covered in gallons of vomit. That gives me less shame than being a Dolphins fan.

Archived