A Dolphin fan thinks they are are dwarfing Jets in Free Agency.

DrownTheJets

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do fans from another team feel the need to post on another teams message board......

I don't post at Finheaven anymore. But, go there and look up the user nyjunc. He only has about 20,000+ posts on a Fins fan forum.

At least I'm not here pestering you guys daily. Be grateful you don't have to deal with "that troll."

As for why do it? I figure I'd get more and faster insight from the team straight from the horses mouth(the fans) as well as comparing our FA moves thus far.

Why do you have a problem with other teams fans posting on your board? We may have a rivalry, but at the end of the day, it's a game. Take a ******* xanax and smoke a bowl or something, most of you Jet fans getting your panties twisted over nothing.

Looks like you don't want the division as bad as we do.

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

This actually isn't a troll thread. I was looking at the Jets FA transactions so far and I'm finding it hard to see how you are "getting better."

Looks like it's gonna be a Pats/Fins race for the division at this point.

I live in south FL, what is it with you dolphins fans why are you so obsessed with the Jets you would think you guys would be obsessed with the patriots since they are the Super Bowl champs and the leaders of the division. I lived all over this country and I have never seen a more pathetic Fanbase then the Dolphins fan base. Every radio station every fan that calls in always has some comment about the Jets rarely about the patriots it's such a joke down here. You are just confirming what I wrote above why would you come on the Jets website and post some nonsense like that,the season hasn't even started yet are you still mad we beat you twoyears ago and you missed the playoffs. Please get over Obsession with the Jets and by the way I can't wait to see Suh sucking wind down here in this 90° heat good luck with that. I think it's so funny how your whole organization is made up of Ex Jets you needed a Jet to get you to the playoffs in Chad Pennington so maybe now that you have tandem bomb going to punt day and your owner who are all from New York maybe you can finally make it.

OK, lets give the Fins some credit, sure they have struggled to make and win playoff games in a while, but unlike NE that has cheated with Spygate since when BB 1st took over as coach and Deflategate for God knows how long (probably for many years which is why they never lose at home) at least Jets, Bills, and Fins are all trying our best to win with dignity and play by the rules. All AFC East teams other than NE can say that and if NE fans (who are the only ones in the world who are in denial about this) have anything to say I don't care. They are what they are, which is like anyone else dishonest that can look into a mirror and justify it by saying the ends justify the means.

So you're showing me a picture of your lesser defense? Lol

Heard of Cameron Wake, Suh, Vernon, Brent Grimes, Reshad Jones? When we draft top CB or SS it's turnover city in Miami.

[/quo

What are you like 10 years old wake his old Brent Grimes is even older give it up

"From" I live in Long Island NY. I was at the game last year when we came back down 10 in the 4th. Lots of Dolphins fans in the area. 

Hell there's almost as many Fin Fans in NY/NJ as there are Jets fans in Florida.

You obviously have never been to a Dolphins home game come on man you know that is the most pathetic fan base in the NFL you're making yourself look stupid get off the drugs son

You obviously have never been to a Dolphins home game come on man you know that is the most pathetic fan base in the NFL you're making yourself look stupid get off the drugs son

I can vouch. We have passive-aggressive bill fans and a$$hole/but will talk logical Pat fans.... But the fin fans just like to come here and start sh*t.

Well I actually came here to learn about what you guys are looking at on your own team from a Jets fan perspective.

I didn't come here just to brag about Miami. But if you guys want to talk about them. At least we are making moves necessary to knock the Pats off their pedestal.

Any analyst or insider would tell you the same that the Dolphins have the best chance of unseating the Patriots based on team strength in the AEAST.

You didnt come here to brag? See your first post, typical Miami fan.

How in the entire f**k you see we haven't built to beat the Patriots our roster even before the draft on offense consist of

Offense

WR - Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker, Jeremy Kerly

RB - Chris Ivory

TE - Jace Amaro

OL - Brick, Nick Mangold, John Carpenter, Breno Giacomini Willie Colon, 

Defense

DE - Wilkerson, Richardson

NT - Kendrick Ellis - Damon Harrison (6'4 350) pounds

OLB - Quinton Coples (Via draft) Vic Beasley, Antwan Barnes

ILB - David Harris, Demario Davis

CB - Antonio Cromartie, Darrelle Revis, Buster Skrine, Dee Milliner,

Safeties - Calvin Pryor, Marcus Gilcrest

The Patriots have lost both of their CB's and Vince may be going to the Texans and they already do not have a receiving corp and have lost an O-lineman.  The package that Todd Bowles employs will allow Gronk to be double teamed while still allowing the blitz.  This is how we have become better and built to dethrone New England.  The reason Ryan was brought in was to be a game manager and to no muck it up.  Our O-line now has 3 1st round picks so now we have a legitimate threat in the playaction passing game with Marshall and Decker on the outside and a 6'6 Amaro in the middle so you CAN'T put 8 in the box.  As for the Dolphins, your deep threat took himself out of the game and benched himself he may not be back next year and I think you lost Odrick and Randy Starks and Ellerbe and Phillip Wheeler, and your secondary should be called a thirdary.  Yes, you have Suh and Wake which is an AWESOME combo but with your week secondary...or lack thereof...it's a liability even with Geno.  Our front seven will eat you offensive line alive and so will Buffalo's front seven.  You can not win if you have a weak offensive and defensive line....trust me I know because I am a Jets fan

In your own blow hard fashion, you actually gave me the information I was looking for in this thread. Several of those Jets moves I wasn't even aware of. Hence, asking what the Jets are doing to keep up...

Do any Jets fans have class? Only the few that I know personally, seem to have any.

i Thought I made it clear I don't have a ton of time to keep up with sports news beyond my own teams earlier. But I guess that went over head.

first you say "i was looking at your free agent transactions and i don't see how you're getting any better"....then you say " i don't have time to look at what the jets are doing". idk which it is, but it's not that hard to look it up real quick before you come on the board and make yourself seem ignorant.

How in the entire f**k you see we haven't built to beat the Patriots our roster even before the draft on offense consist of

Offense

WR - Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker, Jeremy Kerly

RB - Chris Ivory

TE - Jace Amaro

OL - Brick, Nick Mangold, John Carpenter, Breno Giacomini Willie Colon,

Defense

DE - Wilkerson, Richardson

NT - Kendrick Ellis - Damon Harrison (6'4 350) pounds

OLB - Quinton Coples (Via draft) Vic Beasley, Antwan Barnes

ILB - David Harris, Demario Davis

CB - Antonio Cromartie, Darrelle Revis, Buster Skrine, Dee Milliner,

Safeties - Calvin Pryor, Marcus Gilcrest

The Patriots have lost both of their CB's and Vince may be going to the Texans and they already do not have a receiving corp and have lost an O-lineman. The package that Todd Bowles employs will allow Gronk to be double teamed while still allowing the blitz. This is how we have become better and built to dethrone New England. The reason Ryan was brought in was to be a game manager and to no muck it up. Our O-line now has 3 1st round picks so now we have a legitimate threat in the playaction passing game with Marshall and Decker on the outside and a 6'6 Amaro in the middle so you CAN'T put 8 in the box. As for the Dolphins, your deep threat took himself out of the game and benched himself he may not be back next year and I think you lost Odrick and Randy Starks and Ellerbe and Phillip Wheeler, and your secondary should be called a thirdary. Yes, you have Suh and Wake which is an AWESOME combo but with your week secondary...or lack thereof...it's a liability even with Geno. Our front seven will eat you offensive line alive and so will Buffalo's front seven. You can not win if you have a weak offensive and defensive line....trust me I know because I am a Jets fan

ummmm our offensive and defensive lines are pretty comparable. Kind of splitting hairs there. Yea your secondary is better. Revis is Elite and I like cro. You have some depth behind them too. But your safeties aren't all world. Grimes is a legit pro bowler And reshad jones is a damn good safety. We have some holes to plug sure but we have two solid pieces. Were defenitely better at the most important poisiton, QB. And btw everyone is excited that wheeler and Ellerbe are gone lol kind of like a wayne hunter sitatuion.

ummmm our offensive and defensive lines are pretty comparable. Kind of splitting hairs there. Yea your secondary is better. Revis is Elite and I like cro. You have some depth behind them too. But your safeties aren't all world. Grimes is a legit pro bowler And reshad jones is a damn good safety. We have some holes to plug sure but we have two solid pieces. Were defenitely better at the most important poisiton, QB.

Didn't u already say good bye an hour ago?? :winking0001:

ummmm our offensive and defensive lines are pretty comparable. Kind of splitting hairs there. Yea your secondary is better. Revis is Elite and I like cro. You have some depth behind them too. But your safeties aren't all world. Grimes is a legit pro bowler And reshad jones is a damn good safety. We have some holes to plug sure but we have two solid pieces. Were defenitely better at the most important poisiton, QB.

All you have at wide out is Wallace and he doesn't even want to play.

All you have at wide out is Wallace and he doesn't even want to play.

jarvis Landry was damn good as rookie last year. We just acquired Kenny Stills whos 22 and a speed demon. He broke out for nearly 1000 yards last year. Wallace had double digit tds and we couldn't even get him the ball deep. God forbid we ever get that working it's game over. If he stays of course. Jordan Cameron is red zone threat and lead all tight ends with catches over 40 yards last year and he barely playEd. Clay could still be coming back as well. Lamar miller had better numbers than ivory. So pls bro. Stop. Especially with head case wrs. Brandon marshall??? Good luck

In your own blow hard fashion, you actually gave me the information I was looking for in this thread. Several of those Jets moves I wasn't even aware of. Hence, asking what the Jets are doing to keep up...

Do any Jets fans have class? Only the few that I know personally, seem to have any.

i Thought I made it clear I don't have a ton of time to keep up with sports news beyond my own teams earlier. But I guess that went over head.

You made it clear that you're a troll.

That says it all right there,Port St. Lucie it makes perfect sense now just ignore this guy.

He's all excited now that he get on the internet dialing up through AOL.

Fin fans just always sound clueless & uneducated.

Looks like you don't want the division as bad as we do.

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

This actually isn't a troll thread. I was looking at the Jets FA transactions so far and I'm finding it hard to see how you are "getting better."

Looks like it's gonna be a Pats/Fins race for the division at this point.

You guys are having a pretty good FA. Pretty splashy as well. I dont know why the Saints let Stills go. I think he's a stud. Young guy too. Suh is a beast, but 60 Million guaranteed? You guys could have done so much more with that money. All in all, its still Donkey Kong so got to respect that. Jordan Cameron is a concussion away from a waste of a contract.

With that said, you were trolling, but its cool We'll see come the reg. season if Tannehill can complete a pass against our secondary. lol.

3rd tier QB running your team with no wide outs , a so/so O line and no identity at running back or tight end... But super bowl

We went to your house in week 7 with nothing on our roster....NOTHING!!!!! and you won by 2 points....you let Geno Smith put up 237 yards on you with NO receivers and Tom only had 261.  We put up 107 yards on on 21 carries that's 5 yards a whop.  We lost because our defense as usual was on the field all damn game because our receivers last year couldn't start in a pop warner game.

Week 16 we lost by 1 point Tom threw for 182 1 TD and Geno 210 and 1 TD so tell me again how we are not suited to not whip that ass this year again?  You almost lost to us TWICE with a junior Varsity team last year 2 games with a 3 point difference when we had zero talent, now we are suited and booted so please believe we are going to get in you in Foxboro and at Met life this year.  And you guys have the Nerve to not bring back Vince!!!!  Yeah "Can't Wait"

Archived