describe the NYJ off season as a movie title

Larz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know. I thought I made that up just now lol.

I only listen to sports radio if the jets win a big game or do something smart, so this week was the first time i've listened to sports radio in a year, lol

seemed like carton was bragging that the name was catching on and he thought of it first fwiw

I only listen to sports radio if the jets win a big game or do something smart, so this week was the first time i've listened to sports radio in a year, lol

seemed like carton was bragging that the name was catching on and he thought of it first fwiw

He'd an idiot, perhaps the biggest idiot on all of FAN.

I thought you guys were making up those names here. Did he really say McCashnan?

I thought you guys were making up those names here. Did he really say McCashnan?

He'd an idiot, perhaps the biggest idiot on all of FAN.

yes, I only listened for 3 minutes, boomer started doing weird stuff like just rambling like a frat boy, and carton was basically saying maccagnan shouldn't get too much credit for having more money to spend than anyone else

pretty sure it was macashnan

This one is going to show my age. So far  you call this offseason ''All The Right Moves". A decent flick. I really only went to see it because Lea Thompson was in it. Hey she was hot back in the day.

Nude scene with Tom Cruise in that flick.. :winking0001:

This one is going to show my age. So far  you call this offseason ''All The Right Moves". A decent flick. I really only went to see it because Lea Thompson was in it. Hey she was hot back in the day.

Yes if you like the flat chested, buck teeth,flat butt, pencil skinny boned type ,then yes super hot.

Yes if you like the flat chested, buck teeth,flat butt, pencil skinny boned type ,then yes super hot.

To each his own pal. I remember differently. Maybe you should stick with old deceased fictional characters as that seem's to be your thing. :winking0001:

Archived