We doing a draft this year?

New York Mick

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mean you only want to pick for one team? Or you want to do a mock, you do half I'll do the other half.

The guy said I have to do 2 teams.

I only want to take full ownership of 1 team, and then I'd share the GM/HC duties with someone smart, like you, for the second team. So, if you do the same we get 3 teams between us. Two solo teams and one collaborative team. Does that make sense? 

I figured I'd screw up my solo team, but with someone helping with the other team it wouldn't be so bad. I mostly want to do this to learn about prospects beyond the first 2 rounds.

The guy said I have to do 2 teams.

I only want to take full ownership of 1 team, and then I'd share the GM/HC duties with someone smart, like you, for the second team. So, if you do the same we get 3 teams between us. Two solo teams and one collaborative team. Does that make sense?

I figured I'd screw up my solo team, but with someone helping with the other team it wouldn't be so bad. I mostly want to do this to learn about prospects beyond the first 2 rounds.

Works for me.

Ok, we have 19 players. Two teams (Bills, Seahawks) have no first rounders.

I'm giving Mick Cleveland and Buffalo, so that evens out with Cleveland having two firsts.

Whoever takes the Saints (two firsts) has to take the Seahawks (Villain?).

Prime31, you can have the Jets, but giving you both New York teams is unfair, imo.

The rest of you, bold a primary team, first come, first serve, and a secondary team. If you're cool with only one team, let me know because obviously not everyone is getting two. I'm only taking one to help out.

The dudes:

Mick: Bills, Browns

Beerfish: Dolphins, Eagles

Paradis:

TomShane:

32Eboozer:

SayNoToDMC:

DCat:

JKwaz:

Jetscane331: Raiders, Dallas

Ghost:

OuttaSightPF:

LADBrooklyn:

HozTheJets:

Villain: Saints, Seahawks

Lith: Packers, Bears

JiF:

Prime21: Jets, Steelers

Ape: Colts

Hess: Rams, Texans

Assuming we get this sorted, we can start tomorrow at 10am. 4 hour limit between picks sounds good to you guys? If you miss your pick, I will make it for you. After you pick, send the next man up a PM and CC me in it so we have the time stamp.

If you're butthurt over not getting the team you want (Jets), there will be other drafts on this board.

I'm giving Mick Cleveland and Buffalo, so that evens out with Cleveland having two firsts.

Prime31, you can have the Jets, but giving you both New York teams is unfair, imo.

The rest of you, bold a primary team, first come, first serve, and a secondary team. If you're cool with only one team, let me know because obviously not everyone is getting two. I'm only taking one to help out.

The dudes:

Beerfish:

Paradis:

TomShane:

32Eboozer:

SayNoToDMC:

DCat:

JKwaz:

Ghost:

OuttaSightPF:

LADBrooklyn:

HozTheJets:

Villain: Saints, Seahawks(?)

Lith:

JiF:

Ape:

Hess:

I'll take the seahawks

The dudes:

Beerfish:

Paradis:

TomShane:

32Eboozer:

SayNoToDMC:

DCat:

JKwaz:

Ghost:

OuttaSightPF:

LADBrooklyn:

HozTheJets:

Villain: Saints, Seahawks(?)

Lith:

JiF:

Ape:

Hess:

I want the Colts, my wife's team.

Hess, who should we share? How about the Ravens? I figure your awesome + my awesome has to = Ozzie Newsome. Right?

No, no, no, no. Last year we made an agreement that the 1st to pick a team would be the last to select their second team. So who ever choose 1st will select the 32nd team, the 2nd poster to select a team will pick the 31st team and so on ....

Okay, but I get the Colts and Ravens. Without me, this wouldn't be happening lololololol :P

No, no, no, no. Last year we made an agreement that the 1st to pick a team would be the last to select their second team. So who ever choose 1st will select the 32nd team, the 2nd poster to select a team will pick the 31st team and so on ....

This doesnt have to be that difficult. Teams are already being distributed. 

Oh? Allow me to compute an algorithm that insures you have a shot at your desired second team. Hold, please:

I am looking to do Cleveland#12 and Vikings. If Cle. No good I'll take Carolina and Vikings

The dudes:

Paradis:

TomShane:

32Eboozer: 49ers; Vikings

SayNoToDMC:

DCat:

JKwaz:

Ghost:

OuttaSightPF:

LADBrooklyn:

HozTheJets:

Villain: Saints, Seahawks

Lith: Packers, Bears

JiF:

Ape: Colts

Hess: Rams, Texans

The dudes:

Paradis:

TomShane:

32Eboozer:

SayNoToDMC:

DCat:

JKwaz:

Ghost:

OuttaSightPF: