We doing a draft this year?

New York Mick

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, we have 19 players. Two teams (Bills, Seahawks) have no first rounders.

I'm giving Mick Cleveland and Buffalo, so that evens out with Cleveland having two firsts.

Whoever takes the Saints (two firsts) has to take the Seahawks (Villain?).

Prime31, you can have the Jets, but giving you both New York teams is unfair, imo.

The rest of you, bold a primary team, first come, first serve, and a secondary team. If you're cool with only one team, let me know because obviously not everyone is getting two. I'm only taking one to help out.

The dudes:

Mick: Bills, Browns

Beerfish: Dolphins, Eagles

Paradis:

TomShane:

32Eboozer:

SayNoToDMC:

DCat:

JKwaz:

Jetscane331: Raiders, Dallas

Ghost:

OuttaSightPF:

LADBrooklyn:

HozTheJets:

Villain: Saints, Seahawks

Lith: Packers, Bears

JiF:

Prime21: Jets, Steelers

Ape: Colts

Hess: Rams, Texans

Calling me Prime31 is unfair...just kidding.    That's fine, I want the Jets  and I would take the Giants too because my wife is a Giant fan so I was trying to get her involved as well.  No biggie though if u think it's unfair.  

Ok, we have 19 players. Two teams (Bills, Seahawks) have no first rounders.

I'm giving Mick Cleveland and Buffalo, so that evens out with Cleveland having two firsts.

Whoever takes the Saints (two firsts) has to take the Seahawks (Villain?).

Prime31, you can have the Jets, but giving you both New York teams is unfair, imo.

The rest of you, bold a primary team, first come, first serve, and a secondary team. If you're cool with only one team, let me know because obviously not everyone is getting two. I'm only taking one to help out.

The dudes:

Mick: Bills, Browns

Beerfish: Dolphins, Eagles

Paradis: Chiefs, Panthers

TomShane:

32Eboozer: Vikings

SayNoToDMC:

DCat: Titans, Jaguars

JKwaz:

Jetscane331: Raiders, Dallas

Ghost:

OuttaSightPF:

LADBrooklyn: Chargers, Rams

HozTheJets:

Villain: Saints, Seahawks

Lith: Packers, Bears

JiF:

Prime21: Jets, Steelers

Ape: Colts

Hess: Rams, Texans

can we trade picks?  I've got Tennessee at #2 and Jax at #3.  Where is Cleveland (Mick) , Philly (Beerfish), even the Jets..   anyone looking to trade up for Mariotta?  Otherwise Tennessee will roll with with both Metzenberger and Mariotta.  One of them will be good trade bait in a couple of years.  

can we trade picks? I've got Tennessee at #2 and Jax at #3. Where is Cleveland (Mick) , Philly (Beerfish), even the Jets.. anyone looking to trade up for Mariotta? Otherwise Tennessee will roll with with both Metzenberger and Mariotta. One of them will be good trade bait in a couple of years.

No

This should be the list. I noticed none of you have been cool enough to pick only one team.

I picked the Colts. That is one team.

Hess and I togehter pick the Ravens. That is one team for the Ambiguously Super Awesome Duo.

The other suggestion is to run two simultaneous threads.  One for picks only with no commentary or feedback. The other for the discussion.  That way it's easy to tell what players remain and how many teams before you are on the clock by looking at the picks only and not having to sift through lots of conversation.

First suggestion was to allow trades.  It's really not that difficult, but alas....  it may indeed be overly challenging  for some here.  :)

The other suggestion is to run two simultaneous threads.  One for picks only with no commentary or feedback. The other for the discussion.  That way it's easy to tell what players remain and how many teams before you are on the clock by looking at the picks only and not having to sift through lots of conversation.

First suggestion was to allow trades.  It's really not that difficult, but alas....  it may indeed be overly challenging  for some here.   :)

That 1st suggestion is pretty essential, one discussion thread one just for picks.

We had trades in the one we did last year but only draft pick for draft pick trades in the same year.  You need a commish to approve trades though so that might be getting a tad carried away.

Can you hold off on the Ravens until the remaining dudes get lined up? Hess is a cock.

I thought Hess and I were getting 1 team each, and then a 3rd team to share. He asked for 2 for him and 2 for me. So... I don't care, as long as I get to be the Colts and I can take a dump on Tom Brady.

Archived