Lizard as Celebrity Mod Sign ups

Lizard King

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be worse than Capture the JiF Fag Flag.

That was bad...but I think I might have topped it with my Christmas game last year.

That thing was a mess lol.

..or your machine of moles game.  Actually that game made me like Teh mafia 15% less and I still do.

I don't know what this is.

It sounds terrible though.

That was bad...but I think I might have topped it with my Christmas game last year.

That thing was a mess lol.

I don't know what this is.

It sounds terrible though.

Verbal bastard mod a game and it was horrible.  Slats actually one the game and pretty sure he hasn't played since. 

Verbal bastard mod a game and it was horrible.  Slats actually one the game and pretty sure he hasn't played since.

Ohhhhhhh

I think I passed that game up.

Wasn't in the mood for a bastard mod game at the time lol.

..or your machine of moles game.  Actually that game made me like Teh mafia 15% less and I still do. 

Machine of Souls mother****er!!!

It was horrible because you were completely lost.  The other players enjoyed it (I received plenty of compliments from townies).  But JN doesn't really dig bastard game, so lesson learned I guess.

Machine of Souls mother****er!!!

It was horrible because you were completely lost.  The other players enjoyed it (I received plenty of compliments from townies).  But JN doesn't really dig bastard game, so lesson learned I guess.

Other townies just being nice.  I keep it real mother****er.

So we rarely post on the weekends. Don't make me punch you too.

That's true but I do.

This weekend I'm going to be gone from Friday evening until probably monday evening.

No internet at all so I literally will not be able to check in.

Archived