Kraft's Feelings are Still Hurt

Lot K Tailgaters

I guess Revis really wanted to stay with us.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-takes-dig-jets-article-1.2149915

It doesn't sound like Patriots owner Robert Kraft is quite over the sting of losing Darrelle Revis to the Jets.

Kraft, speaking at Boston's St. Patrick's Day breakfast, took a little dig at his rival team.

"I'm not comfortable wearing green and white, because it reminds me of a certain New York football team," Kraft said, via NECN.

The Jets and Patriots rivalry is in full force at the moment, with Gang Green taking Revis back last week, especially since New England reportedly filed a tampering charge against owner Woody Johnson for declaring interest in Revis before the cornerback was a free agent.

kraftweb16s-2-web.jpgNew York Daily News Back page of the Daily News for March 11, 2015.

Revis signed a five-year, $70 million deal with the Jets that included $39 million guaranteed.

Kraft said Sunday, via the Boston Globe, that the "money was about the same" for Revis but it was unclear if he was joking or not.

The money was about the same. 5 years $70M with $39M guaranteed.

Jets offer: $16M -$16M - $16M - $11M - $11M

Pats offer: $9M - $10M - $10M - $10M - $31M

:)

For a minute I missed the sarcasm.  Is this real?

Kraft is a POS

Wife passes and he goes along with Brady and Belichick and goes out and gets a hobag blond.

Ummm......I'd probably do the same there.....

There's a lot of reasons to dislike Kraft but that isn't quite one of them.  Especially compared to Belichick and Brady, whose wives weren't dead when they started messing around with other women.

Archived