Josh Freeman

LinemanCT

Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman reports free agent QB Josh Freeman recently worked out for the Jets.

It's the first we've heard of Freeman in roughly nine months. Freeman was completely off the radar last season following his nightmarish 2013. Per the reporter Freeman, Josh's Jets workout went "well," and "several other teams" are supposedly "taking a hard look." Freeman's NFL career will essentially be over if he can't crack someone's offseason roster this year.

While I don't see Josh Freeman being an upgrade for the Jets at the QB position, I like that the new staff is letting no stone go unturned to try and find solutions for this team. Freeman had some success early, never hurts to take a look. Unless it's Tebow. Then just stop.

What are his off the field issues?

That's just it. There were rumblings in Tampa, and around the league, but very little was ever made public. The few who knew wouldn't talk on the record, and/or they wouldn't write about it. Both media and the public. Very unusual.

One of the more popular theories is that Freeman has some sort of ADD/ADHD. The significance is that the NFL tries to ban the meds that treat it. Adderall, Concerta, Ritalin...etc. He was possibly "self-medicating" with other substances... This is all "leaked speculation."

Also, his heart wasn't into football.

Look it up for yourself if you are really curious. Lots of pieces to a story but not the whole picture.

I think he shot from the hearing the news alone. I got the feeling that fapping wasn't necessary for him in this case. 

Ugh... you guys are way too familiar if you could tell all that over a voicemail. Gross.

Here is another QB who should of stayed in College one more year. This is what money and agents do to them. Could one more year in college make him a great QB and the answer is no but I could tell you he would of been a lot more ready for the NFL if he got one more year.

Here is another QB who should of stayed in College one more year. This is what money and agents do to them. Could one more year in college make him a great QB and the answer is no but I could tell you he would of been a lot more ready for the NFL if he got one more year.

I remember people raising hell because Luck stayed another year. At QB it's a smart move IMO.

Archived