What would be "appropriate NY Jets colors"

Gas2No99

My two cents....I personally like the Reebok Jersey design and color from a few years ago,.  The new Nike jerseys are a duller shade of green with a slightly different stripe design.  The material also seems "cheaper" although there is nothing cheap about the jersey prices, that's for sure.

My two cents....I personally like the Reebok Jersey design and color from a few years ago,.  The new Nike jerseys are a duller shade of green with a slightly different stripe design.  The material also seems "cheaper" although there is nothing cheap about the jersey prices, that's for sure.

I don't mind the new green but it is duller.  The thing that gets me is that the green stripe on the shoulder is different.  How can we have a jersey with two different greens??

I have bought a few jerseys over the years and i prefer the Nike because it's not as big fitted as the others.

I don't mind the new green but it is duller.  The thing that gets me is that the green stripe on the shoulder is different.  How can we have a jersey with two different greens??

I have bought a few jerseys over the years and i prefer the Nike because it's not as big fitted as the others.

Yep. the different color of the stripe bugs me!  As for the sizes, I actually prefer the looser sizes.  Makes it easier to go to games with winter wear under the jersey.

Archived