**** MARCH MADNESS ****

Integrity28

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yessssssss love the tournament.

Notre Dame is too depend on perimeter shooting for them to go Elite 8-deep into this tournament.  Northeastern has good, veteran bigs (and shot the lights out in their CAA conference Tournament), is well-coached, and is already exposing some of their weaknesses.

I've got 3 brackets this year: Kentucky, Notre Dame, Wisconsin as my winners.

I've got UK, Duke, and UVA in my three brackets. 

I made my GF fill out a bracket without absolutely any help. Her final looks ok...Duke over UK. But the road to that..... :confused0085:

She's got ND getting upset in the first round and Xavier and UNI in the final four.

It's cute, I guess.

I've got UK, Duke, and UVA in my three brackets. 

I made my GF fill out a bracket without absolutely any help. Her final looks ok...Duke over UK. But the road to that..... :confused0085:

She's got ND getting upset in the first round and Xavier and UNI in the final four.

It's cute, I guess.

UNI and Xavier are good but Xavier is not beating Arizona... and UNI has a long road... If Nova doesn't take them, the winner of Oklahoma, providence game probably will

All I know is I'm a HUGE Wofford fan tonight.  HUGE!!!!!!!!!!  Because if they dont win, than I'm forced to go watch Arkansans in the 2nd round with the client I hate more than anyone in my entire portfolio of business. Like literally despise everything about this person. 

LETS GO WOFFORD!!!

All I know is I'm a HUGE Wofford fan tonight.  HUGE!!!!!!!!!!  Because if they dont win, than I'm forced to go watch Arkansans in the 2nd round with the client I hate more than anyone in my entire portfolio of business. Like literally despise everything about this person. 

LETS GO WOFFORD!!!

Why so serious?

LETS GO WOFFORD!!!

It's never a bad decision to pull against Arkansas.

LETS GO WOFFORD!!!

I've hated Arkansas ever since Bobby Petrino happened.  F*ck that guy.  Go Terriers.

My Alma Mater Northeastern just choked hardcore... pass the damn ball you had the tie

You're a Northeastern alum, your team just played great in its first tournament appearance since 1991, early in the game you were crowing about how Notre Dame would win this one easily, and now you say they "choked"?  What kind of man are you? 

You're a Northeastern alum, your team just played great in its first tournament appearance since 1991, early in the game you were crowing about how Notre Dame would win this one easily, and now you say they "choked"?  What kind of man are you? 

Clearly he didn't go to the ECU school of It's ALWAYS the refs fault

Archived