**** MARCH MADNESS ****

Integrity28

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sparty hauling my bracket up the rankings. knew izzo would have em ready to play the big boys

congrats to SpartanJet, btw.

I live just 10min from MSU and agree totally. March is disappointingly cold every year, and Mr Izzo gives us a welcome distraction.   Funny thing is, at mid-season I wrote them off as the *worst* team he's ever had.  How does a team lose 3 starters to the NBA and still make the final 4?

Sparty hauling my bracket up the rankings. knew izzo would have em ready to play the big boys

congrats to SpartanJet, btw.

It's crazy how important coaching is.  Talent can get you to the Sweet 16 but coaching gets you to the Final 4.  And now here we are:  Four of the Top 5 or 6 coaches in the game (depending what you think of Bo Ryan, who I would have to say is now Top 5) have their teams heading to Indy.

Really don't care for Duke and their fans, but I've always liked Coach K and have been rooting for Okafor all season.  Gotta go with Matt though, this is really a lose lose.  The only win is Okafor dominating enough to not let Phil f*ck up the draft if we get the first overall selection. 

Really don't care for Duke and their fans, but I've always liked Coach K and have been rooting for Okafor all season.  Gotta go with Matt though, this is really a lose lose.  The only win is Okafor dominating enough to not let Phil f*ck up the draft if we get the first overall selection. 

Okafor sucking wind already?

Okafor sucking wind already?

He's been terribly conditioned all tournament long, I think Thor's pointed it out a few times.  I haven't heard anyone saying he's lazy or doesn't work hard, so I can't imagine it'll be an issue when he gets on an NBA regimen.  His offensive game is just so silky for someone so young. Kind of why i'm assuming he won't be end up on the knicks. 

Congrats to Coach Auriemma for being able to recruit 8 of the 15 or so college-aged women in the world who are actually decent at basketball. 

that's a big part of it, but he gets them to play super hard for him.  they are fundamentally super sound. they don't hurt themselves.  sometimes it's tough to watch, last night ND missed lay ups in the final minutes, I mean some real rim shakers.   but geno's girls just find the open shooter and let it go

breanna stewart actually boxes out better than okafor

there, I said it

Archived