Santonio Can't Figure out why Nobody has Signed him

AFJF

He should team up with Johnny Mitchell and write a book called "How to be a douchebag in the NFL."

Johnny Mitchell was a head case...what douchey stuff did he do?

If there was ever one person who donned the green and white whom I genuinely hated and couldn't stand, it was this ****tard. 

Yes, even more so than Kyle Wilson, Herman Edwards, and Vernon Gholston...COMBINED. 

only jets player i've hated is michael vick

2010 him and Braylon Edwards lined up together was great.  Besides that he did nothing for us.  2011 he ruined his career by his argument in the middle of a game.  2012 he had the major injury and that's probably why he still was not healthy in 2013.  When teams see a guy come off a serious injury and a crappy personality they probably won't take them.  I still won't forget his injury when he threw the ball in the air and the 49ers returned it for a touchdown.

2010 him and Braylon Edwards lined up together was great.  Besides that he did nothing for us.  2011 he ruined his career by his argument in the middle of a game.  2012 he had the major injury and that's probably why he still was not healthy in 2013.  When teams see a guy come off a serious injury and a crappy personality they probably won't take them.  I still won't forget his injury when he threw the ball in the air and the 49ers returned it for a touchdown.

I miss Braylon Edwards 

Holmes has some sort of undiagnosed personality disorder.  After the TD dance he did in Philly when we were down 45-14 or whatever it was, I was done with this ass-clown.

Maybe Rex will sign him.

Santonio has LIPD - Low IQ Personality Disorder

Holmes has some sort of undiagnosed personality disorder. After the TD dance he did in Philly when we were down 45-14 or whatever it was, I was done with this ass-clown.

Maybe Rex will sign him.

Yup, and that game he had one go right through his hands that a defender picked and I believe led to 6....we were driving too....Sanchez was playing well but that destroyed the momentum and ended up being a huge loss at the end of 2011 season. He also had another terrible play early on to kill our momentum......if he makes those plays it's a different ball game IMO since it was so early on.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

the difference between Holmes and Cotchery: Cotchery makes an amazing catch and gets injured, still makes the first down for his team.  Holmes gets injured, fumbles the ball despite no contact and hands the other team 6 points.  The ultimate me-first player.

True a$$holes never understand why everyone in the entire world doesn't seem to be on the same page as they are.   Believe me I deal with this stuff every single day as an addiction therapist.  The whole world has the problem. Not Santonio Holmes. 

There's a great saying I use often.  If you see three a$$holes in one day, you're the fourth.  :D

Santonio Holmes was done to me the moment he threw the ball back into the field of play when he got injured leading to the San Fran TD. Who the F*ck does that? Has it ever happened any other time ever???  That shows how he thinks.  I'm hurt so I don't have to think about anyone or anything else. Just fall down and hold the damn ball man.

He will realize how much of a dick he is… one day too late. 

Holmes has some sort of undiagnosed personality disorder.  After the TD dance he did in Philly when we were down 45-14 or whatever it was, I was done with this ass-clown.

Maybe Rex will sign him.

LOL  Remember that?  Every single person rooting or associated with the Jets was embarrassed by that. Every other football fan in the world, especially in Philly, was laughing at him/us. 

Just the worst.

I can't figure out why Santonio is not attending the first ever veterans combine, if I were a player no one wanted I would probably attend and give it my all.

Very good point. He more than likely feels he's above that…. which is the exact problem. 

the difference between Holmes and Cotchery: Cotchery makes an amazing catch and gets injured, still makes the first down for his team.  Holmes gets injured, fumbles the ball despite no contact and hands the other team 6 points.  The ultimate me-first player.

Yeah, more than the Super Bowl catch, that fall & fumble has become his signature play. The man's selfishness is off the charts, and his talent was in decline before the lisfranc injury. He's untouchable.

Archived