The New Fireman Ed Thread

Maxman

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should close this thread and start one which talks about Ed and other game time observations. Just my opinion

Agreed.

Then I won't allow myself to get lured in by those throwing chum and it'll fall off Page 1 after a day just like the first two.

SAR I

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" -- Albert Einstein

What would Einstein do about Sar? That is the question. To Sar or not to Sar, lol.

What would Einstein do about Sar? That is the question. To Sar or not to Sar, lol.

Thing with SAR is, he's not crazy.  He just posts some things others don't agree with.  He often speaks on behalf of the silent majority.  He dislikes rude tailgaters, he dislikes loud PA systems, he dislikes phony diehards who used PSL's as an excuse to give up their tickets, he doesn't like dogs, and he doesn't like Fireman Ed after his hissy-quit on national TV.  The majority of people feel the same way.  Just not the people here.

SAR I

Thing with SAR is, he's not crazy.  He just posts some things others don't agree with.  He often speaks on behalf of the silent majority.  He dislikes rude tailgaters, he dislikes loud PA systems, he dislikes phony diehards who used PSL's as an excuse to give up their tickets, he doesn't like dogs, and he doesn't like Fireman Ed after his hissy-quit on national TV.  The majority of people feel the same way.  Just not the people here.

SAR I

Yes, you represent the silent majority. It must be a fun world you live in. Narcissism really does sound great. 

shocker... The same guy who is offended by Fireman Ed also hates dogs... Lol

Classic.

But he does like long walks on the beach and the gate d spirals. So it all kind of balances out.

shocker... The same guy who is offended by Fireman Ed also hates dogs... Lol

Classic.

Hey, if a dog lover wants to become a slave to an animal and pick up its feces twice a day that's fine with me, but keep the thing away from me when you invite me over to your house or you see me in the street.  Because if the thing goes for my crotch he's getting a swift knee across the nose.  And, yes, just like Fireman Ed, some people believe that because it's something they love, well, everyone else must love it too.  Think again.

SAR I

Hey, if a dog lover wants to become a slave to an animal and pick up its feces twice a day that's fine with me, but keep the thing away from me when you invite me over to your house or you see me in the street.  Because if the thing goes for my crotch he's getting a swift knee across the nose.  And, yes, just like Fireman Ed, some people believe that because it's something they love, well, everyone else must love it too.  Think again.

SAR I

It's just one picture, but I'm fairly certain my dog would kick the everloving sh*t out of you.

It's just one picture, but I'm fairly certain my dog would kick the everloving sh*t out of you.

Think about that the next time you are on your knees picking up its feces with your hands.  Because then you wouldn't have to think about what you're actually doing.  Which is, ironically, letting your dog kick the everloving sh*t out of you.

SAR I

It's just one picture, but I'm fairly certain my dog would kick the everloving shit out of you.

Was heading out tonight and saw a dog just heading down the block. Took a few blocks but eventually got him to stop and come up to me. Cool dog, my wife called the police and animal control. We walked him around the neighborhood while we were waiting, nobody seemed to be looking for him. His nose seemed scratched pretty bad, he was an older golden retriever. Awesome dog...as other dogs barked at him he didn't even react.

Eventually we take him to our backyard and hang out with him. A neighbor tells us they know whose dog it is, apparently he gets out all the time. That is terribly frustrating, take care of your dog. Anyhow animal control says I know the people who own this dog. This happens often, she goes there and gives them our address. The people show up, pick their dog up and were gone 2 seconds later.

So basically we gave up our night to make sure this dog was safe. And you know what? We wouldn't have it any other way. It is a pretty good feeling actually, really good feeling.

But what do I know, I don't drive a BMW.

Agreed.

Then I won't allow myself to get lured in by those throwing chum and it'll fall off Page 1 after a day just like the first two.

SAR I

I don't know how this website would have every succeeded without you.

SAR gets points for persistence, and having the instinct to pour salt in the right wounds, but holy sh*t he's just not funny. Could you imagine how great it would be if he were putting all this time in, and actually delivering laughs?

No worries, you're not missing any standards. 1 percenters don't drive 4s.

I work in the world of the .1%ers (as a blue collar worker)

truly wealthy people don't drive their own cars.  what sar is describing isn't wealth its upper middle class.  trust me on this, some of my clients are dick fuld, david williams, john thain, steven cohen, etc etc etc

SAR gets points for persistence, and having the instinct to pour salt in the right wounds, but holy sh*t he's just not funny. Could you imagine how great it would be if he were putting all this time in, and actually delivering laughs?

projection

I'm not here to entertain you.  I am here to entertain me.

SAR I

Archived