Sign in to follow this  
JetBlue

Bowles: Geno will take reps with first team, Fitzpatrick with second team

Remember when I said that people need to get used to the fact that Geno Smith will be the starter in 2015 and I proceeded to get roasted for the next 5 pages for saying so?

That was fun.

And you think you made a bold prediction? Of course they want Smith to start. At the very least, they want him to win the job or have a head start.

But yeah, what a bold prediction.

• Upvote 1

Are they practicing already?

I took the comment like he was referring to when they'd get to camp.

Our franchise QB is currently not on the roster. I think 99% of Jets fans realize that. However, we still have to go forward with the season with or without that QB.

I hate Geno more than the next guy, but if Bowles believes he gives is the best chance to win, then I have to support it. It's still premature. OTAs, training camp, and the first 3 pre-season games will determine who plays.

I never understand why people say they hate Geno. Say he sucks or I wish he isn't the starter but hating him is a bit excessive. I save my hates for our opponents. I root for all my Jet players.

I said I hate Geno. I never once said I don't root for him. I just think he sucks.

I think he sucks too but Why hate him? We choose him and decided to start him and pay him millions. Not his fault if we made a bad decision.

I hate him for the same reason I hate Kyle Wilson, Gholston, DeWayne Robertson, Stephen Hill, Anthony Schlegal, Kyle Brady. We took major steps backwards as a franchise due to their poor performance on the field.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company