Randy Gregory Failed Marijuana Drug Test at Combine

BroadwayJets

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dewayne Robertson was an impact player just a negative one.

Why are players from Ky always so overrated in the draft? Is it because of all the media in Lexington there to cover the basketball team they just put too much attention on whatever player the football team has?

Nobody overrates Kentucky players in the draft. Nobody ever really even talks about them. Warford is good, Cobb is good. What other serious prospects have there been from Kentucky lately? They obviously don't put a lot of players in the NFL but that doesn't make Dupree's projection suspect.

I would draft a player from Kentucky in the first round for ANYTHING. It is a basketball school for a reason. Name me ONE impact player that EVER came from there. 

Randall Cobb

Mississippi Valley State is a pretty bad college for a lack of NFL players as well.......

Nobody overrates Kentucky players in the draft. Nobody ever really even talks about them. Warford is good, Cobb is good. What other serious prospects have there been from Kentucky lately? They obviously don't put a lot of players in the NFL but that doesn't make Dupree's projection suspect.

5 words: Tim Couch and Dewayne Roberston

I don't know how either one of those clowns became top draft picks.

He didn't sound very contrite afterward either saying that "NFL teams were aware of him failing MULTIPLE tests in college." Sounds like another Josh Gordon to me.

Exactly.  

You know what I'll bet would really help him?  Giving him a guarenteed 15-18 million dollars!!   If you have a persoanilty flaw and you are a college student, getting that much cash will probably make it work.  Plus, you aren't talking about a 6th round "shoot for the stars", you are talking about a top 10 draft pick.

Archived