JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not confusing anything...  there were a couple posts that were discussing the apparent silent vote on Verb and Leelou chimed in with "Hi Verbal".  While odds are this was just incidental timing and she was simply sending greetings I wanted to suggest she was implying that she was in fact the one secret voting Verb..  It's a baseless accusation and 99% chance it's not what happened...  that doesn't mean I didn't want to see how she answered me.

thanks for ruining it with your "help".

ahh, an ape style trap

perfect designed to trap yourself in an illogical line of play which will certainly lead to the towns demise

ahh, an ape style trap

perfect designed to trap yourself in an illogical line of play which will certainly lead to the towns demise

wanting to see if she stutters or starts yelling at me is illogical?  Without giving away too many trade secrets there are reasons my early game mafia skills are legendary. 

apes clumsy attempts to mimic my style are neither my fault nor responsibility.

I'm not confusing anything...  there were a couple posts that were discussing the apparent silent vote on Verb and Leelou chimed in with "Hi Verbal".  While odds are this was just incidental timing and she was simply sending greetings I wanted to suggest she was implying that she was in fact the one secret voting Verb..  It's a baseless accusation and 99% chance it's not what happened...  that doesn't mean I didn't want to see how she answered me.

thanks for ruining it with your "help".

I was just saying hi to him since he had recently posted and I had a minute at my desk. 

I was just saying hi to him since he had recently posted and I had a minute at my desk. 

of course..  but thanks to helper 80 we'll never know how you would have answered it had he not chimed in to lay down his coat on the water puddle in front of you.

of course..  but thanks to helper 80 we'll never know how you would have answered it had he not chimed in to lay down his coat on the water puddle in front of you.

As the self-proclaimed best scum hunter in the game I'm sure you'll come up with something else despite my gaffe. 

Pac without Ape to counterbalance is like the idiots taking over the asylum.

I had already established a style of play long before the "ape" slithered in here and copied it.  Difference is his bloviating is normally done without a purpose and to cherry pick instances where he can claim it was intentional. 

I'm saying that if anyone is pulling a gambit is them with the fake early distancing. It's probably just early game banter though. Either way, it's forced. Pac is on my early scum leans list.

I'm not forcing anything homo.  I'm talking a lot because that's how Ive always played.  I wasn't happy with my performance last game but I realized it's because I wasn't playing like I used to play.  You accused me of forcing last game and couldn't have been any more wrong. 

I'm not forcing anything homo. I'm talking a lot because it's how I always played. I wasn't happy with my performance last game but I realized it's because I wasn't playing like I used to play. You accused me of forcing last game and couldn't have been any more wrong.

I accused the interaction between you and ape to be forced and I was right.

I accused the interaction between you and ape to be forced and I was right.

Actually you were wrong..  a forced exchange would suggest that there was some level of coordination with a goal in mind.  I was simply throwing sh-t at the wall to see what would stick.   By your definition every conversation in mafia could be considered "forced".

and as BeeGee just mentioned I was the cop and ape was scum.  what's your play here?

Archived