JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

No it's hate...

anyway is Nyn a very skilled player? I'm trying to determine if her claiming DV - not DP - DV was a clumsy townie move or the skilled work of scum trying to give a naive appearance.

If I had feelings they'd be really hurt right now. Good thing I'm way too fabulous to worry about the opinion of speedy Gonzalez the lawn mower.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had feelings they'd be really hurt right now. Good thing I'm way too fabulous to worry about the opinion of speedy Gonzalez the lawn mower.

don't sweat it..  BP hates me for some reason I have yet to determine.  He's been chomping at the bit to use racial humor on me for months..  Thing is if he did I'd lay into him.  I only let people I like get away with that..  like you for example.

Well then JiF might just be the idiot..  to be able to isolate a double voter so easily is unprecedented.  I still think the secret voter had a chance to unvote in the 16 minutes it took from Nyn unvoting to JiF posting a vote count.

I can't think of a reason someone would want to pound their chest about being a double voter.  No one would want them alive.  If they're town scum can't risk leaving her alive too long and townies should be worried about the prospect of her being scum.

Makes no sense for JiF to be so sloppy with his setup.  But it is JiF....

On this we agree....

My vocabulary is as vast as the list of people who hate the Ape and Arsis.  I just choose to "scribble" when I post most of the time.  not a lot of proof reading going on.

I actually believe you.  Oh, and you didn't capitalize the "n" in that last sentence.

Verbal

~proof reading like an annoying a$$hole since....forever

I could think of a couple of reasons to want to pound my chest...

Me, too!

GIGGITY

No it's hate...

anyway is Nyn a very skilled player?  I'm trying to determine if her claiming DV - not DP - DV was a clumsy townie move or the skilled work of scum trying to give a naive appearance.

Yes, she's good.  Especially as town.

I can't think of a reason someone would want to pound their chest about being a double voter.  

And just as an added note.... just because you can't think of a reason doesn't mean there isn't one  :winking0001:

Vote Lizzie

A good place to apply some pressure.

The way you've been imitating other players (Smash, JiF, Arsis) is coming off kinda fake as if you're trying to blend. Mostly gut but something about you just isn't sitting right with me. 

As far as Arsis goes, Pac brought up Arsis being wrong last game about his interaction with Ape seeming fake. Arsis was, in a sense, right. At least as far as Ape is concerned (since he was scum). Regardless, i kinda dislike it when people point out previous games where a player was wrong about something as if it's an indication of anything in a current game. 

Reminds me how last game when Arsis was scum with me... he kept reiterating how in the previous game he almost got run up as cop. Made me cringe. You guys should have really lynched him just for using that. Really terrible. lol

Archived