JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm too bias to say if being investigated was the right call or not. I really wanted you to narrow down the pool for me between Pac, 80 and Lily. Since investigating me did not help with that from my POV lol I wasn't as pleased... but on the other hand investigating me meant no more tinfoiling and we could work together more effectively.

Yea, my gut said to investigate pac or 80, but my mind kept thinking, we'll Nyn could be well hidden scum like she was 2 games ago AND worst case scenario I clear another townie, who also happens to be a double voter and a strong town player. I wanted you to be able to be completely trusted at end game, so logically I think it made sense.

and in the off chance you were scum, it'd have been 100% game over for town if I didn't investigate you. So it had a high floor in terms of EV

I was trying to decide with Crusher and he's like....... just vote based on who you don't mind losing to....... and I was like... *facepalm*   xD

I've actually done that before, or atleast it's factored into my thinking. ;)

I have no problem losing to scum who played a great game, I have a big problem losing to scum who spent the whole game hiding

I dunno... there was one particular post that made me go all.... ok. And then I asked you gun to your head, who was scum. And I liked your reply. I think that's when I sort of came to a halt. But I won't lie, the cop clearing you put my mind at rest. I might have tinfoiled on you again later on.

I know that my ISOs aren't fool proof cause townies sometimes do stupid sh*t as well. Inconsistencies aren't done by scum alone 100% of the time. But this is the best way I have of scumhunting and it works more often than not.

No. no. Thats true.  That was the turning point. Off course I had Leelou pegged.  I could see that.  You did play really well.  Just wish people would wait till they really had something.  I dont play like other people and Im actually scum hunting when Im doing very little.  Im just a little slower at drawing my reads.

No. no. Thats true.  That was the turning point. Off course I had Leelou pegged.  I could see that.  You did play really well.  Just wish people would wait till they really had something.  I dont play like other people and Im actually scum hunting when Im doing very little.  Im just a little slower at drawing my reads.

shut your whore mouth fatty

yeah it's really just a matter of putting things together..  I started out only slightly paying attention which is why I whiffed on Lizzie and Nolder..  I mean, Liz was so over the top I thought he was whiny town. 

As soon as I took a breath and actually read the game it was elementary...  Saw that Nyn had served her purpose and was ready to be trouble, verified CTM was a power role, cleared you, and sealed it with a bow by watching 80 kill JC.

Kind of felt bad for them so figured I'd let you lynch me while leaving 50 clues why 80 was scum...  shockingly town somehow still almost blew it but in the end we took it down..

yuuppp..  *sigh*

Me too on Lizzie man.  I just ignore him for the most part.  Then once Arsis pretty much cold nailed him I figure it would take care of itself.  Alright.  I will give that.  but little to close of a game to be that cavalier.  But ok.  

For what it's worth, I don't have some secret desire to catch you as scum, Crush. I just thought you were scum this game.

Yes you do.  You, CTM, and Jetscode are all secret members of "lynch the fat tard any any cost club."  Its ok.  Obesity has its price.  

I was trying to decide with Crusher and he's like....... just vote based on who you don't mind losing to....... and I was like... *facepalm*   xD

Sorry.  I just got done looking at all of Lillys 12 posts and went back to check 80.  Wasn;t ready yet.  You went all cowgirl on it and owned it.  I was really getting a slime vibe from how calm and collected 80 was during the Pac lynch so hoenstly if I had to vote probably would have followed you anyhow.  

Yes you do.  You, CTM, and Jetscode are all secret members of "lynch the fat tard any any cost club."  Its ok.  Obesity has its price.  

I will admit to this, fat man is impossible to lynch in early game.

So stop trying.  When Im left to my own I do a very good job as town.  When people are just poking me, cause fat, I get side track and stop scum hunting.  I had the girls early couple games ago but your constant humping of my leg made me defend and they snuck to victory.  #fattieshatehippies

Yep.  Lovable but also gets mad and makes people feel bad when they wrongly accuse him of being scum.  Perfect combo for staying alive a while.

Best strategy is to just let him live.  He's too genuine not to show himself to be scum later in the game.  There's not a Machiavellian bone in his fat body.

Yep.  Lovable but also gets mad and makes people feel bad when they wrongly accuse him of being scum.  Perfect combo for staying alive a while.

Best strategy is to just let him live.  He's too genuine not to show himself to be scum later in the game.  There's not a Machiavellian bone in his fat body.

You and I pulled off a nice scum win together.  hess and I pulled off one of the best ever.  but yes.  Im not comfortable being deceitful.  Its a struggle.

So stop trying.  When Im left to my own I do a very good job as town.  When people are just poking me, cause fat, I get side track and stop scum hunting.  I had the girls early couple games ago but your constant humping of my leg made me defend and they snuck to victory.  #fattieshatehippies

Nope, will keep trying if you ping me.. I didn't bother you last game

Archived