JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

What can I say, you rub off on me.

Awww riiiiiiiight.

Your death saved the town.  Well done bro.

Thanks!  Glad my rotting corpse could help the cause!

bad choice of face

If you weren't a redhead, I'd have fresh things to say!  But alas, I'm scared of you so I'll shut my piehole.

*wanders off*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the people complaining about balance:  you're wrong.  There were so many pitfalls for town, and scum had a GF and RB.  As was already said, if I lived, I would have ended up driving the town right off the cliff. 

Best move was killing me, lol.  I feel like the Ape now.

Gross.

I had the weirdest boner when you put that action in.  The game was going to get so juicy.  And then 80 went and ruined it.  Go figure, 80 ruining a boner.  Its like his life's work all came to play the first serious time he's killed you.

I had the weirdest boner when you put that action in.  The game was going to get so juicy.  And then 80 went and ruined it.  Go figure, 80 ruining a boner.  Its like his life's work all came to play the first serious time he's killed you.

LOL, 80 ruins everything.

Whipped.

Proud.

it's be nice if jif could make it more then a post or two without talking about his peen

Wait, I got this:  Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

/JiF'ed

Who's being a dick?  I'm defending my game.  You got your ass whipped and instead of being a man, you're pointing the finger at everyone else. 

I'm the one who took the time to run the game.  And you're attacking it.  You dont expect me to take it personally?  I said 10 pages ago that there was a slight town lean and explained why.  The game came down to lylo after you retards got lynched 3 consecutive days and you're ******* complaining like a little ******* bitch.  STFU. The game was balanced.  You just sucked and you trusted 80.  Thats your ******* fault, not mine.

Yeah you're being a dick. I'm over here saying the setup wasn't perfect but it was still fun and you're over here thinking that has anything at all to do with the fact that I was lynched.

I'm not trying to attack you and I tried to communicate that while still getting my point across as diplomatically as possible but you either don't get it or don't care so I dropped the niceties because what the **** is the point. No I don't expect you to take it personally because I don't take it personally when I get comments on my setups. I'll defend them where I think I have a point but usually I'm very accepting with statements that any given game I ran wasn't balanced or had problems. Like holy sh*t do you freak out this bad when Verbal corrects your grammar or spelling? You don't want to hear what I have to say that's fine, but I'm going to say it regardless. All players have a right to criticize the game they played. You're just being a special snowflake who can't handle a bit of criticism.

DUDE, do the math.. 1 mislynch and we were at lylo. We basically had to be near perfect to win.

Yes. You've said that already. You keep saying that like...that makes the game balanced or something.

You realize how bad it is that town has to lynch near perfectly? You're calling that balanced?

A disaster for both sides does not make a game balanced.

I sent 80 an apology for going off on him earlier.

To sum it up, I'm still mad at the way he acted/is acting but that's not really an excuse to just lay into him like I did.

I took that too far.

nolder .. I investigated you night 1.. you were dying on day 2... 80's play was super smart cause 1/2 the town had you dead to rights

nolder .. I investigated you night 1.. you were dying on day 2... 80's play was super smart cause 1/2 the town had you dead to rights

You're changing the subject.

That has nothing to do with anything we were talking about.

Do you and Jif really believe I'm just saying these things because I was lynched?

You're changing the subject.

That has nothing to do with anything we were talking about.

Do you and Jif really believe I'm just saying these things because I was lynched?

stfu Pokemon ..

crusher is fat

Archived