JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

Beegee is literally retarded. Pac was forcing a reaction because he was the cop and ape was forcing it because he was scum trying to pocket pac. It's not complicated to see that the interaction wasn't flowing like a town/town interaction.

The retarded aspect of this is that it has nothing to do with this game. You brought it up and I was tooting my own horn as a joke. You overcommitted on it because you're an idiot and got caught as scum. You're trapped so you doubled dowb and tried to insult me because I pretend that sh*t bothers me when it doesn't. You're scum 100%. I may be all those things you say I am but I caught you this early ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only said that I ended up being right about ape. Never said it had any impact on this game. All that other stuff about your sexual fantasies are boring. You had two days and three teammates and that's the best you came up with?

I also wasn't town last game so I picked out the cop and a member of the other scum team based on their interactions and you're trying to spin it as a negative. Keep flailing scum.

Wait so your ability to identify power roles and scum is based on your being scum yourself? That's the logic you're building here. Nice job.

And nobody plays on the weekends anyway ****nut.

Wait so your ability to identify power roles and scum is based on your being scum yourself? That's the logic you're building here. Nice job.

And nobody plays on the weekends anyway ****nut.

**** you're dumb. As scum I wad hunting for power roled and the other team. You're trying to say that it was the cop like that's not a positive outcome.

That aside. You are literally retarded and are most likely scum on top of being salty that I won your unbalanced game.

**** you're dumb. As scum I wad hunting for power roled and the other team. You're trying to say that it was the cop like that's not a positive outcome.

That aside. You are literally retarded and are most likely scum on top of being salty that I won your unbalanced game.

On day 1 you caught the cop forcing banter with the undeclared second scum team....you're a legend....in your own mind.

On day 1 you caught the cop forcing banter with the undeclared second scum team....you're a legend....in your own mind.

I did and I am! Nyn knew there was a second team from the start of the game. I also caught you this early is this game. My legend is growing.

Beegee is literally retarded. Pac was forcing a reaction because he was the cop and ape was forcing it because he was scum trying to pocket pac. It's not complicated to see that the interaction wasn't flowing like a town/town interaction.

The retarded aspect of this is that it has nothing to do with this game. You brought it up and I was tooting my own horn as a joke. You overcommitted on it because you're an idiot and got caught as scum. You're trapped so you doubled dowb and tried to insult me because I pretend that sh*t bothers me when it doesn't. You're scum 100%. I may be all those things you say I am but I caught you this early ;)

You brought the Pac/Ape scenario into this, not me.

I posted your own words. I'm not the one backtracking, trying to reclarify what was said.

Ok so i'm scum along with pac and 80 is the cop? ******* retard. Honestly, this kind of sh*t is why our good players all quit.

that-one-teacher-who-makes-you-feel-like

I posted your own words. I'm not the one backtracking, trying to reclarify what was said.

Ok so i'm scum along with pac and 80 is the cop? ******* retard. Honestly, this kind of sh*t is why our good players all quit.

that-one-teacher-who-makes-you-feel-like

Maybe. Wayy too early to tell about them. They're actually humans.

Interesting early interaction. Now we're playing mafia. As an impartial observer I've got a slight lean on arsis winning this argument. About to leave but I'll post more thoughts on the desktop in a few hours.

Actually he didn't. Pac did.

I'm not forcing anything homo.  I'm talking a lot because that's how Ive always played.  I wasn't happy with my performance last game but I realized it's because I wasn't playing like I used to play.  You accused me of forcing last game and couldn't have been any more wrong. 

How did Ape get involved?  Is he playing this game?

He's not. Last game when you were doc and half the game was scum, Arsis accused Ape and Pac's interaction of being forced. Pac brought it up this game to show how Arsis sucks at IDing him being fake. The whole thing is stupid, really.

Can we lynch Lizzie before he dumps worldwide mafia fail at Arsis feet? His play this game is like night and day compared to how he played in Nolder's game. His responses haven't made me feel any better about him. 

Can we lynch Lizzie before he dumps worldwide mafia fail at Arsis feet? His play this game is like night and day compared to how he played in Nolder's game. His responses haven't made me feel any better about him. 

Verbal first and then Lizzie? 

or 

Lizzie first and then Verbal?

Agree?

What's your biff with Verbal?  I know you're not big on sharing but I kinda need to know lol

He never plays on weekends...and his over-defensiveness on my vote is out of character...I typically use Verbal as a straw man...he usually doesn't mind as it typically draws scum into the fray...this time he over-reacted...can't say I ever seen this from before.

As an added note... I'm also feeling a bit iffy about Nolder floating around but being overall passive. 

Nolder is a terrible early days push...too many with lynch him for the lulz and at least that brings attention to scum.

You lazy or scum this game Nyn?

Nolder is a terrible early days push...too many with lynch him for the lulz and at least that brings attention to scum.

You lazy or scum this game Nyn?

I'm observant. 

I pointed out that he was lurking yesterday. Then an hour later he posts saying he JUST got on and that he has no idea what was going the game. It sounded fake and self conscious. And the timing of it was no bueno considering Lizzie was getting some votes. Makes me wonder.

I don't really care if Nolder is considered an easy lynch or not. That doesn't change the odds of him rolling scum whatsoever. If he stinks up the place, you better believe I'm gonna point it out.

He never plays on weekends...and his over-defensiveness on my vote is out of character...I typically use Verbal as a straw man...he usually doesn't mind as it typically draws scum into the fray...this time he over-reacted...can't say I ever seen this from before.

Fair enough. Lets start with Lizzie. That buys me another day to see what's what with Verbal. 

Fair enough. Lets start with Lizzie. That buys me another day to see what's what with Verbal. 

Fine.  I'll roll that way but I'm observant enough to consider this a soft defense of Verbal...did you vote him when he was run up before?  If yes, did you lead the charge or just jump on?

Fine.  I'll roll that way but I'm observant enough to consider this a soft defense of Verbal...did you vote him when he was run up before?  If yes, did you lead the charge or just jump on?

Consider away. I voted Verbal in my opening post as a joke vote. I don't have more than a null read on him right now. Most of his content is about the double vote on him. But it's way too soon for me to be able to read him properly. It usually takes me more time.

What I do know, though, is that in the times I was scum with him he never really bothered to show up on weekends and pretty much left me to fend for myself. Which is why I'm not rushing to assume that him posting on a Saturday is necessarily damning. But I can see what you mean about him overreacting some. So I'm gonna keep an eye.

Did he reveal?

Nope. Technically he's been at L-2 this entire time. Arsis, Lily and CTM cast a vote if I remember right. As did I, and I have two votes. That's 5 votes total... and we need 7 to lynch (since we're 12 players).

Archived