• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reveal:

I'm scum

Crime Dog McGruff caught me on page 3

Kill me now

mcgruffthecrimedog.jpg

You are crossing over from annoying to omfg annoying already.

unvote.  I like Jetscode now that he is playing.   I need to read more but I could see lynching Lizzie today.  Not sure of his alignment but can;t see much downside of it. 

You are crossing over from annoying to omfg annoying already.

unvote. I like Jetscode now that he is playing. I need to read more but I could see lynching Lizzie today. Not sure of his alignment but can;t see much downside of it.

Yeah I could see that being a good move. Kill me.

Yeah I could see that being a good move. Kill me.

Not sure yet.  You seem a little different.  You coming out and imitating people came off contrived.  you are usually very much yourself in your madness and not getting that right now.  Not sure what to think.  I have to look at it again.  Part of me wants to kill you out of spite from last game.  I was thrilled you made me a vig and of course you ruin it by having half the game with killing ability.  LOL

Not sure yet.  You seem a little different.  You coming out and imitating people came off contrived.  you are usually very much yourself in your madness and not getting that right now.  Not sure what to think.  I have to look at it again.  Part of me wants to kill you out of spite from last game.  I was thrilled you made me a vig and of course you ruin it by having half the game with killing ability.  LOL

He's playing completely different. 

He's playing completely different.

Because idgaf. I told you guys I was ******* around yesterday and why, and then the idiot completely blind squirrels me and then spends pages trying to actually piece together an argument on it. On page 9! But by all means, vote me. I hope scum has a nuke.

Because idgaf. I told you guys I was ******* around yesterday and why, and then the idiot completely blind squirrels me and then spends pages trying to actually piece together an argument on it. On page 9! But by all means, vote me. I hope scum has a nuke.

You FoSed and voted Arsis on page 3. Now page 9 is way too early for seriousness?  Eh.

Butthurt about what? He was playing awkward since his first post..... the way he reacted to his train is a different matter.

arsis seems to be able to get under people's skin.. ape last game, Lizzie this one

It wasn't even on purpose this time. I dunno. I actually like bg. Just think he's scum this game.

I think you have made this exact post in every game we played together after you pissed someone off and accused them of being scum.  If nothing else you got the consistency.

I think you have made this exact post in every game we played together after you pissed someone off and accused them of being scum. If nothing else you got the consistency.

Last game I was trying to annoy ape. Not to the extent he took it but oh well.

Verbal hasn't shown up to lead a blindlynch on me yet.  Suspicious.

Vote Verbal

Hiding in meta? Has 80 changed his vote since then? If not I'd mark him down as possible scum.

As the self-proclaimed best scum hunter in the game I'm sure you'll come up with something else despite my gaffe.

Ok, Pac is completely right...but that was a pretty good comeback imo. Point goes to 80.

Lizzie is trending weird.

WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?

DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

Well then JiF might just be the idiot..  to be able to isolate a double voter so easily is unprecedented.  I still think the secret voter had a chance to unvote in the 16 minutes it took from Nyn unvoting to JiF posting a vote count.

I can't think of a reason someone would want to pound their chest about being a double voter.  No one would want them alive.  If they're town scum can't risk leaving her alive too long and townies should be worried about the prospect of her being scum.

Makes no sense for JiF to be so sloppy with his setup.  But it is JiF....

wtf? You know if someone is double voting right away and then we usually either isolate them or we don't care because we're lazy. It's not like some monumental thing that has never happened before.

Yes

Town lean given the claim and in your face way of playing. Scum often avoid voting or try to hide in a crowd with double voting powers. Nyn just rolling with it is a good sign.

No it's hate...

anyway is Nyn a very skilled player?  I'm trying to determine if her claiming DV - not DP - DV was a clumsy townie move or the skilled work of scum trying to give a naive appearance.

You're gonna cast negative aspirations on that? Why? Is there something else this game that gave you a scummy feel about Nyn? If not then I don't really understand why you're taking the negative here.

On this we agree....

I actually believe you.  Oh, and you didn't capitalize the "n" in that last sentence.

Verbal

~proof reading like an annoying a$$hole since....forever

Me, too!

GIGGITY

Yes, she's good.  Especially as town.

Shouldn't that be "me too!" without the comma?

Nolder be lurking

Yeah my bad. Yesterday I was catching up on youtube vids and today my friends daughter has been over so I haven't made any time for the game until now.

Why, because I caught you making out right lie to try to piece together some ridiculous logic?

What lie? Can you explain this to me because I seem to have missed it.

Archived