JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

Yep, I decided to be that obvious. You're amazing!

I don't like this. Your post was fine but this comes off as over defensive. Could be spurred by a guilty conscience because you know that's exactly what happened and JC called you on it? Had you just denied it or ignored JC I wouldn't have thought anything of it but the sarcasm screams scummy to me.

As an added note... I'm also feeling a bit iffy about Nolder floating around but being overall passive.

Fair.

I'm observant. 

I pointed out that he was lurking yesterday. Then an hour later he posts saying he JUST got on and that he has no idea what was going the game. It sounded fake and self conscious. And the timing of it was no bueno considering Lizzie was getting some votes. Makes me wonder.

I don't really care if Nolder is considered an easy lynch or not. That doesn't change the odds of him rolling scum whatsoever. If he stinks up the place, you better believe I'm gonna point it out.

It's funny how innocent things can be seen as scummy. I promise I had no idea what was going on with Lizzie. Odds are Verbal was just checking in and being a sarcastic dickhead to JC. But we each gotta follow our gut I guess. Just be sure you come at me with facts if you're gonna come at me or we'll have a problem. ;)

GFY

NO MAN I NEED MY SLEEP

I NEED IT LIKE A FAT MAN NEEDS DIET SODA

PLZ TRY TO UNDERSTAND

Side note: I am feeling very refreshed now the nap was badly needed

Because idgaf. I told you guys I was ******* around yesterday and why, and then the idiot completely blind squirrels me and then spends pages trying to actually piece together an argument on it. On page 9! But by all means, vote me. I hope scum has a nuke.

Ok...I usually don't do this sh*t because every time it's been done against me it's wrong and stupid but I feel compelled to at least note it.

Slip?

Any other forum and I would warn you harshly about a personal attack.  Glad we are here.  LOL

Amen

Stop stalling and play the game!

DONT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE MOM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf? You know if someone is double voting right away and then we usually either isolate them or we don't care because we're lazy. It's not like some monumental thing that has never happened before.

I don't recall games where the double vote has it automatically tied to their normal vote.  It's stupid.  For reasons another nap may help you understand.

I don't recall games where the double vote has it automatically tied to their normal vote.  It's stupid.  For reasons another nap may help you understand.

No, you're just an idiot.

There are a lot of ways to do a double voter (or vote thief). None of which are indicative of alignment. Having someone with a single vote that counts as two is not stupid it just gives them more clout in voting. If the person is an idiot or scummy you lynch them and if they aren't they're a huge ******* asset. You're talking out of your ass here. I'll just pretend it's because you haven't played in awhile.

WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!? DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

It means that I found Lizzie weird/awkward and I was trying to find a spiffy way to say it. I should have said he was trending homo, but oh well. 

It's funny how innocent things can be seen as scummy. I promise I had no idea what was going on with Lizzie. Odds are Verbal was just checking in and being a sarcastic dickhead to JC. But we each gotta follow our gut I guess. Just be sure you come at me with facts if you're gonna come at me or we'll have a problem. ;)

Assuming I make it through N1, I think we might have one  :winking0001:

You're saying odds are Verbal was just being sarcastic. You also say it's funny how innocent things can be seen as scummy as a response to what I said about you. So why are you most comfortable with Verbal as scum? Gut over that one post that you say is more likely sarcasm by your own admission? 

You say you're good with a 80 and Lizzie lynch too pending on their response. Lizzie had a ton of content the past day. You only addressed two of his posts... one where you ask him what lie he caught Arsis in... which I think has been beaten to death and explained several times already. The second comment.... I don't really get the slip thing you pointed out. But while you point it out, you also say it's usually a stupid interpretation.... so like... okay?

What do you make of the fact that Lizzie has stalled claiming for a while and then just went ahead and claimed scum? Normally you get pretty infuriated at people who self vote and basically play against their wincon. Granted, Lizzie didn't self vote... but he's been lolcatting and basically telling people to lynch him. I'm finding it interesting that you didn't address this at all.

Hiding in meta? Has 80 changed his vote since then? If not I'd mark him down as possible scum.

Ok, Pac is completely right...but that was a pretty good comeback imo. Point goes to 80.

So.... you FoS 80 for voting for your top scum read. Then you give him props for his comback to Pac. You conclude with saying he's a viable lynch option pending on his response to this?  He always votes for Verbal. It's null. What makes you think that in this instant he's hiding in his meta?  I don't follow this line of thought.

I don't like this. Your post was fine but this comes off as over defensive. Could be spurred by a guilty conscience because you know that's exactly what happened and JC called you on it? Had you just denied it or ignored JC I wouldn't have thought anything of it but the sarcasm screams scummy to me.

Fair.

NO MAN I NEED MY SLEEP

I NEED IT LIKE A FAT MAN NEEDS DIET SODA

PLZ TRY TO UNDERSTAND

Side note: I am feeling very refreshed now the nap was badly needed

Ok...I usually don't do this sh*t because every time it's been done against me it's wrong and stupid but I feel compelled to at least note it.

Slip?

Amen

DONT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE MOM

Ew

Sorry, fully intended to be here yesterday, but I got a wicked bad migraine and fell asleep at 7 last night to about a half hour ago. Caught up in the game now. I haven't seen Verbal on during a weekend in a long time. It's a bit odd, not sure if it makes him scum though. Lizzie on the other hand, dude you are so scummy. I'm not seeing any derp town like last game, and slip much? 

Because idgaf. I told you guys I was ******* around yesterday and why, and then the idiot completely blind squirrels me and then spends pages trying to actually piece together an argument on it. On page 9! But by all means, vote me. I hope scum has a nuke.

vote Lizzie

Flipping a vote on me after I just asked you to check in, is awfully coincidental.

Not being around all day, calling me out after I asked you to check in, and taking me to L-1 with your only post. Nothing to see here folks, keep moving along.

I happened to be typing while you posted your post. I don't really see how this is helping you make me want to unvote you. You haven't done one townie thing this game. Have you even revealed? 

Sorry, fully intended to be here yesterday, but I got a wicked bad migraine and fell asleep at 7 last night to about a half hour ago. Caught up in the game now. I haven't seen Verbal on during a weekend in a long time. It's a bit odd, not sure if it makes him scum though. Lizzie on the other hand, dude you are so scummy. I'm not seeing any derp town like last game, and slip much? 

vote Lizzie

Can you explain to me what this blind squirreling thing means?  Not familiar with the term.

I happened to be typing while you posted your post. I don't really see how this is helping you make me want to unvote you. You haven't done one townie thing this game. Have you even revealed? 

What would be a more townie thing to do on D1, page 11? I just asked where you were, pointed out that your single contribution was an L-1 vote (without claim), and then I asked where JC has been and called Nolder's post useless fluff.

My dialogue with Arsis has gone on for pages as well

What would be a more townie thing to do on D1, page 11? I just asked where you were, pointed out that your single contribution was an L-1 vote (without claim), and then I asked where JC has been and called Nolder's post useless fluff.

My dialogue with Arsis has gone on for pages as well

Exactly. I read it all and you did not come out looking like your derp town self. You look like pissed off caught scum. 

Can you explain to me what this blind squirreling thing means?  Not familiar with the term.

Me neither. Basically I said he thinks he caught lightning in a bottle by pointing at me and then trying to build a case because he took a guess that I was scum. Same thing he did in my game where he said he outed the Cop on the first few pages of my game's D1, which is impossible. Yet, people, like yourself, don't question the strength of the argument of someone playing that way. 

So, I won't even bother gracing this place with a claim.

Shoot me and be done with it.

Me neither. Basically I said he thinks he caught lightning in a bottle by pointing at me and then trying to build a case because he took a guess that I was scum. Same thing he did in my game where he said he outed the Cop on the first few pages of my game's D1, which is impossible. Yet, people, like yourself, don't question the strength of the argument of someone playing that way. 

Are you Nolder now? 

Yet, people, like yourself, don't question the strength of the argument of someone playing that way. 

See... you don't get to FoS someone for putting you at L-1 before claiming when you've had ample time to claim and decided not to. Then you follow up with saying you won't be gracing this place with a claim lol...... w/e.

See... you don't get to FoS someone for putting you at L-1 before claiming when you've had ample time to claim and decided not to. Then you follow up with saying you won't be gracing this place with a claim lol...... w/e.

Yea, like I said....the basis of my train is based in a total fallacy, I truly don't give a sh*t anymore. Would love to die.

You're saying odds are Verbal was just being sarcastic. You also say it's funny how innocent things can be seen as scummy as a response to what I said about you. So why are you most comfortable with Verbal as scum? Gut over that one post that you say is more likely sarcasm by your own admission?

I didn't like Verbal's response to JC, it seemed defensive.

Also I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at here.

I'm saying it's funny from our own perspective how little innocent things get seen as scummy by others. If Verbal is innocent he's probably either laughing at me or frustrated. Or even if he's scum. I mean I'm sure every person here has been "caught" as scum for doing something completely innocent and getting lynched over it. You can't help but laugh at how ridiculous that can be sometimes.

And yes I'm saying this applies to me in this game. You thought it was weird I was "avoiding the thread" and then when I posted I "ignored the Lizzie thing" but the honest truth is that I just hadn't bothered to read the thread yet and threw a joke vote on Verbal.

You say you're good with a 80 and Lizzie lynch too pending on their response. Lizzie had a ton of content the past day. You only addressed two of his posts... one where you ask him what lie he caught Arsis in... which I think has been beaten to death and explained several times already.

Would you mind quoting it? I didn't see it on my read through.

The second comment.... I don't really get the slip thing you pointed out. But while you point it out, you also say it's usually a stupid interpretation.... so like... okay?

Mostly I just thought it was funny.

I mean the term blind squirrel means to catch scum for a non scummy reason.

So if Lizzie is being blind squirreled he's admitting to be scum.

What do you make of the fact that Lizzie has stalled claiming for a while and then just went ahead and claimed scum? Normally you get pretty infuriated at people who self vote and basically play against their wincon. Granted, Lizzie didn't self vote... but he's been lolcatting and basically telling people to lynch him. I'm finding it interesting that you didn't address this at all.

Well I was hoping he'd address me before I had to address him mainly.

If Lizzie is town the least he could be doing is making a list of people he thinks are scum but getting lynched D1 and having meltdowns is par the course with his recent games so I'm not really expecting much from him. Either he's a belligerent townie or he's scum. Either way it's probably a good idea to just lynch him and get it over with.

Archived