Rodney Harrison, slams Geno Smith and the Jets

F.Chowds

This is hilarious.

Here we have a guy claiming "Spygate" tarnishes the Patriots Superbowl titles.

What's funny about it is he's too stupid to understand that he won titles with the Jimmy Johnson Cowboys, and Jimmy Johnson said he video taped defensive signals during his two Superbowl titles.

So here we have someone so dumb he's tarnishing his own titles. We also have you, using him, as an attack on the Pats, not knowing how absurdly ridiculous it is.

SO-dumbass-JF

Stop with the personal attacks please.  Asking only this once. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's awful. Every night I think, "Oh, a bunch of jealous trolls on the internet say stupid sh*t online that doesn't make any sense. Maybe I'll go to Gillette and take a photo with four Superbowl Lombardi's to make me feel better."

Considering the depth of your posts and your refusal to back up all of the pedantic cynicism that you spew by helping out some vets, I would not be surprised if this was your life.

It's awful. Every night I think, "Oh, a bunch of jealous trolls on the internet say stupid sh*t online that doesn't make any sense. Maybe I'll go to Gillette and take a photo with four Superbowl Lombardis to make me feel better."

:suicide:

Way to go Crusher!  Now can you hold his head under the water indefinitely?

If I have to do it again it will be forever.  Max wants everyone to enjoy this board.  but first and foremost be a home for Jetfans.  

Fans from other teams are welcome but not everyone knows how to be respectful.  Im just trying to help.

Exactly, where the hell is this coming from?

Damn Patriots and ex-Pats, you can already tell they are all taking the Revis defection personally, and it's driving them ******* nuts!!!!!

GOOD!

It's the patriots Napolean complex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NBC studio analyst Rodney Harrison doesn't think much of the New York Jets' headline-making offseason. He believes they're doomed to a five-win or six-win season as long as Geno Smith is the quarterback.

Co-hosting NBC's "Under Center" radio show on Friday, Harrison unloaded on the Jets and their third-year quarterback. He might not be the most objective guy in the room, considering he played for the Patriots, but his comments are so strong, they're worth a mention.

“You can say whatever you want about Darrelle Revis -- and I do believe he’s the best cornerback in the league -- but Darrelle Revis has not thrown a touchdown pass," Harrison said. "He’s not your quarterback. Yes, he can shut down a No. 1 receiver, but they need a quarterback. The Jets are, all of a sudden, on a high, thinking they’re going to win a championship. You’re not going to win a championship -- you’re not even going to make the playoffs -- because you don’t have a quarterback.

"If you go into the season and you’re expecting Geno Smith to improve, it’s not going to happen," he added. "He might get a little better, but when times get tough, when adversity hits, guess what he’s going to do? He’s going to fold just like the last couple years. I don’t believe in Geno Smith. I think this is a huge mistake. Hopefully in this draft, they try to address this quarterback situation, because if they go into the season with Geno Smith, they might win five or six games.”

You get the impression he doesn't like the Jets?

Not surprisingly, Harrison supported the Patriots' decision not to re-sign Revis, saying, "Bill [belichick], he’s not going to sell the farm for Darrelle Revis, because as good as Darrelle is, you know in a year or two maybe Darrelle is not going to be quite the same player he was this past season for the New England Patriots. So I believe that was the right move to make.”

Ugh, the Patriots tried to keep Revis; they just couldn't afford him.

NBC studio analyst Rodney Harrison doesn't think much of the New York Jets' headline-making offseason. He believes they're doomed to a five-win or six-win season as long as Geno Smith is the quarterback.

Co-hosting NBC's "Under Center" radio show on Friday, Harrison unloaded on the Jets and their third-year quarterback. He might not be the most objective guy in the room, considering he played for the Patriots, but his comments are so strong, they're worth a mention.

“You can say whatever you want about Darrelle Revis -- and I do believe he’s the best cornerback in the league -- but Darrelle Revis has not thrown a touchdown pass," Harrison said. "He’s not your quarterback. Yes, he can shut down a No. 1 receiver, but they need a quarterback. The Jets are, all of a sudden, on a high, thinking they’re going to win a championship. You’re not going to win a championship -- you’re not even going to make the playoffs -- because you don’t have a quarterback.

"If you go into the season and you’re expecting Geno Smith to improve, it’s not going to happen," he added. "He might get a little better, but when times get tough, when adversity hits, guess what he’s going to do? He’s going to fold just like the last couple years. I don’t believe in Geno Smith. I think this is a huge mistake. Hopefully in this draft, they try to address this quarterback situation, because if they go into the season with Geno Smith, they might win five or six games.”

You get the impression he doesn't like the Jets?

Not surprisingly, Harrison supported the Patriots' decision not to re-sign Revis, saying, "Bill [belichick], he’s not going to sell the farm for Darrelle Revis, because as good as Darrelle is, you know in a year or two maybe Darrelle is not going to be quite the same player he was this past season for the New England Patriots. So I believe that was the right move to make.”

On his core point (Jets have no QB if we play Geno Smith) he's 100% correct, like it or not.

Surprised that Belichick's out of wedlock son would say something like that. Rodney Harrison used to be so unbiased. This turd is so bitter towards the Jets you can already see brown fluid come out of his mouth when he talks. NBC should hire Tedy Bruschi next just to have another unbiased voice out there.

On his core point (Jets have no QB if we play Geno Smith) he's 100% correct, like it or not.

He's absolutely correct but I do find it interesting that former Patriots loved to sh-- on the Jets...

You would think a team so dominant wouldn't have such contempt for a team they routinely route.

Curious where you read/heard this from, would like to read it.

He was on Michael Kay a few weeks ago.

Said usually in in the 3rd year QBs have a tendency to break out.

Also said he feels he will fit in well with Bowles and Gailey's system.

I didn't actually see/hear the interview.

Just learned of it after the fact.

Lol, I like how the media needs to stir things up.  No longer have Rex to provide the quotes, so time to add in the spice themselves.  

"What the f**k?  They are improving their team?  The audacity I tell you!!!  These guys never learn, they could've gone out and paid Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, or at the worst get Russel Wilson.  They paid big money to Revis to take him away from the Pats!  Well, let me tell you something, the Pats were good before Revis, they will be good after Revis!  You know why?  Tom Brady.  The Jets took the wrong guy from New England, which just goes to show you that the new GM is just over his head.  If he had any foresight, he would've gotten Tom Brady, and then they'd have a shot!  But until then, just a circus folks.  I mean Mike, I like to consider myself as unbiased as possible, but you just have to call these things out, this is why this organization is the in the gutter for all these years.  The truth hurts y'all"   

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1825436-rodney-harrison-says-players-would-rather-get-head-injury-than-knee-injury

"Rodney Harrison Says Players Would Rather Get Head Injury Than Knee Injury"

Here's the dimwit advocating that a knee injury (at most recoverable in one year) is worse than getting head injuries that have caused people to kill themselves and others.  

New York Jets v Carolina Panthers

Rodney Harrison hates the New York Jets. In other news, water is wet.

Harrison, who played the last six years of his career in New England, has been critical of the Jets in the past. This time his words were strong and he made it clear he does not believe Geno Smith is a viable NFL QB. Here is what Harrison had to say about Geno and the Jets.

You’re not going to win a championship, you’re not even going to make the playoffs, because you don’t have a quarterback. If you go into the season and you’re expecting Geno Smith to improve, it’s not going to happen. He might get a little better, but when times get tough, when adversity hits, guess what he’s going to do? He’s going to fold just like the last couple years.

I don’t believe in Geno Smith. I think this is a huge mistake. Hopefully in this draft, they try to address this quarterback situation, because if they go into the season with Geno Smith they might win five or six games.

Head coach in training camp. That makes sense because Ryan Fitzpatrick is a veteran and he has played for Chan Gailey in the past. So the Jets will evaluate Geno and give him a change to prove that he can lead this team.  As Glenn Naughton wrote in January, has anyone done more with less than Chan Gailey?

Gailey has spent a good portion of his career changing public opinion of the quarterbacks he’s worked with.  Now in New York, he gets an opportunity to change public opinion of himself.  Gailey isn’t just somebody who’s been fired from two coaching jobs, but a coach who has gotten the most out of what he’s had.

Gailey will have his work cut out for him as he tries to turn Geno around. Last year Geno only threw for 2,525 yards. He will also have to cut down on his mistakes. In his first two seasons Geno has thrown 25 TDs and 34 INTs. Those numbers are going to change in a hurry if Geno Smith plans on being the starting QB for the Jets this season.

We are going to wait to hear what Chan Gailey and Todd Bowles have to say about Geno before deciding what the future holds. No offense Rodney.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
2ZcZwwW4c9c

View the full article

5 games?

Stirring sh*t up, that's all he's doing.

I guarantee you he's never even looked at the Jets schedule.

QBs with soft Olines are going to have a tough time dealing with Bowles & the Jets.

Deepest secondary I can ever remember having.

If Milliner & McDougle make it back some time during the year it will be the best in the league.

Including Seattle!

Archived