greenwichjetfan

TV Series (Opinions, Recommendations, Flaming, etc) ***BEWARE POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Not a T.V. show, per se, but... well, just watch : :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Finished the Punisher. It wasn't as great as season 1, but had its moments, although I was hoping for more -- especially from Russo/Jigsaw. You can tell the show lost a lot without the Frank/Micro dynamic. Frank's new relationship with the girl was nice, but... a bit cliche. And I didn't think Frank letting John Pilgrim live was very Punisher-like. Even as much as I'd love to see a Punisher/Daredevil duo take down the Kingpin in season 3, I'd say the final scene was the perfect way to send the show off.

Goodbye, Frank. Time to order me some new comics.

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2019 at 1:37 PM, The Crusher said:

Happy! on the ScyFy channel is an uplifting happy go lucky romp. 

Best comic book adaptation on television.

15 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

but I’ve finally had the time to catch up on The Expanse (on S3 currently) and holy crap, I think it might legit be the best show out there right now. 

Meet @Jet_Engine1 and I in the JetNation shower room.

We have much too discuss.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I just started S3 give me time and I’ll bring the robes

We won't be needing no robes, bud.

• Haha 1

On 12/15/2019 at 12:50 AM, Jet_Engine1 said:

Expanse Season 4 is ridiculously good so far. But I dont like the guy now playing Avasaralas husband. Where did Brian George go??

I'm really enjoying it, too, so far. It's amazing how they can keep evolving the story so it remains fresh and never feels stagnant. I'm limiting myself to one episode every day or so, so I can really prolong my enjoyment. After all, some pleasures are best experienced slowly. ;)

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company