greenwichjetfan

TV Series (Opinions, Recommendations, Flaming, etc) ***BEWARE POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

The best show on TV right now is Rick and Morty. Can't think of a close second.

The most recent episode of True Detective was just incredible. Some of the best acting I’ve seen in a while.

I know most people couldn’t get through the slow paced season 2 but Mr. Robot is shaping up to be a f*cking masterpiece.

Season’s 3 & 4 have produced some of the best TV I’ve seen.

Nah f*ck you Mr Robot. F*ck you.

What even?!?! You build this amazing character up only to f*ck him over because reasons?!?!? Was it a dream or not. Who the f*ck even is Elliot Alderson? What the ****?!?!

On 1/28/2020 at 4:11 PM, PCP63 said:

Honestly, not too high on Mr. Robot. Stopped watching midway through season 2. The character just got ridiculously annoying. I'm all for weird, mentally ill characters, but the whole show was just way too crazy. With that said, that was almost 4 years ago, so perhaps my tastes have changed. Maybe I'll give it a re-watch.

Season 2 put a lot of people off but it's worth it for what comes after. I wasn't a huge fan of the ending but the last season has some of the best episodes of TV I've ever seen.

Westworld suffered the seem problem. Season 2 was a train wreck and a lot of people gave up on it. The latest episode was superb though and it looks to be back in form.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company