TV Series (Opinions, Recommendations, Flaming, etc) ***BEWARE POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

23 hours ago, Larz said:

I finished the Star Trek original series 3 weeks ago. For super cheesy sci fi they really did soooooooo many things first. 

into season 2 of breaking bad, wow what an amazing show. 

going to try to start the Witcher too 

Witcher is awesome, if you haven’t seen Penny Dredful cue that up as well. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Witcher is awesome, if you haven’t seen Penny Dredful cue that up as well. 

Tried watching Witcher a few weeks ago.  Just did not connect with it.  Felt like it was overwritten and a cheap knock off of Game of Thrones.  But WYF do I know?  Enjoy watching it, Crush.

On 3/18/2020 at 6:27 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

I couldn't get into Westworld. Didnt hear good things about season 2. 

I HAVE heard that Peaky Blinders was good. Have to check it out.....

Oh, @Tony The Wiz No "The Boys"? Bro.... don't let "genre" types keep you away from great TV. 

Just caught up with “Peaky  Blinders “— Good show. Not “The Sopranos” and does tend to get a bit slow but worth it.

Just finished episode 8 of “Hunters” on Prime. Good watch worth it during this incubation period. Will finish it off tomorrow. 

Another show from the list  would highly recommend is “JUSTIFIED’ 

also  would add Daredevil on NETFLIX

1 hour ago, slowmoe57 said:

Just finished episode 8 of “Hunters” on Prime. Good watch worth it during this incubation period. Will finish it off tomorrow. 

Another show from the list  would highly recommend is “JUSTIFIED’ 

also  would add Daredevil on NETFLIX

Loved Daredevil as long as Foggy was off-screen.  I enjoyed Punisher as well.  

14 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Finished the first two seasons of Ozark this week....really looking forward to season three starting tonight.

@RutgersJetFan, I think I might be the only person in the country who does not like Tiger King.  I just can't get into it, even after episode 3 which everyone says is when it gets really good.

My daughter and her husband really like Ozark.  I couldn't get past the first half of the first season but I didn't give it a fair chance.

• Upvote 1

On 1/28/2020 at 4:11 PM, PCP63 said:

Honestly, not too high on Mr. Robot. Stopped watching midway through season 2. The character just got ridiculously annoying. I'm all for weird, mentally ill characters, but the whole show was just way too crazy. With that said, that was almost 4 years ago, so perhaps my tastes have changed. Maybe I'll give it a re-watch.

Season 2 put a lot of people off but it's worth it for what comes after. I wasn't a huge fan of the ending but the last season has some of the best episodes of TV I've ever seen.

Westworld suffered the seem problem. Season 2 was a train wreck and a lot of people gave up on it. The latest episode was superb though and it looks to be back in form.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:37 AM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Fargo Season 1 was great . They got worse in 2 and 3 .

season 4 was supposed to start 4/16 … darn

The fourth season is set in 1950 in Kansas City and the story follows two crime syndicates as they vie for control. The cast is led by Chris Rock, who plays Loy Cannon, the head of a crime syndicate made up of black migrants fleeing the Jim Crow South who have a contentious relationship with the Kansas City mafia. Other cast members include Jessie Buckley, Jack Huston, Jason Schwartzman, Ben Whishaw, and Timothy Olyphant.

The season was originally scheduled to premiere on April 19, 2020, on the basic cable network FX, but this was postponed indefinitely due to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. FX will announce a new premiere date once production resumes.

18 hours ago, JiF said:

Holy sh*t is Ozark good.  Just keeps getting better and better.  Really one of the more compelling series I've ever watched.  Cant wait to see where it goes from here.

ok... you've convinced me to try again.  I couldn't get past the first 3-4 episodes of season 1, but my daughter and her husband  rave about it.  Will give another try.

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

ok... you've convinced me to try again.  I couldn't get past the first 3-4 episodes of season 1, but my daughter and her husband  rave about it.  Will give another try.

No sh*t?  I was hooked from go street on that show.  It gets better and better IMO.  That last season was epic.  The acting, the plot, the character development, the cliff hanger.  phew.  It left me raddled after the last episode.