Strahan says OBJ greatest athlete on planet

Jetsmanjb

Evidence that OBJ is blown out of proportion by NY media and giants fans.  This guy is going to be a one year wonder.   

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/04/michael_strahan_names_a_current_giants_player_as_t.html

Why don't those morons worry about winning games and not individual stats!!!  The way they've been

trending they'll win 5 games this year but they'll create tons of highlights for ESPN.  Who cares???

Evidence that OBJ is blown out of proportion by NY media and giants fans.  This guy is going to be a one year wonder.   

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/04/michael_strahan_names_a_current_giants_player_as_t.html

I guess I will get blasted for this but OBJ is a stud. Best athlete in the world is extreme but he is a hell of an athlete; I don't think anyone can seriously argue htat.  I could give less than sh*t who he plays for; well thats not true, I would throw up if he was on the Pats or Dolphins but since the Giants are not in our division who cares?  We play them once every few years.

One year wonder?  Really?  So I guess all the other top receivers from last year are also one year wonders?  Come on man, don't be rediculous.  If that kid stays healthy the sky is the limit.  There is nothing wrong with acknowledging greatness or at least the potential to be great  assuming he can sustain it and right now there is no reason to assume he won't.   Don't be surprised if the Giants add a Devante Parker on the other side or a Devin Funchess later on to stop teams from double teaming him. 

Fuc*ing Favre GAVE AWAY an NFL and Strahan let him. Boo to BOTH.

Where's the asterisk on that motherf-cking record? I guess ware broke it but strahan shouldn't even be mentioned there.

Hey roger Maris, I'm gonna throw you a 40 mph fastball just cuz I like you and you have 60 home runs.

Why don't those morons worry about winning games and not individual stats!!! The way they've been

trending they'll win 5 games this year but they'll create tons of highlights for ESPN. Who cares???

With a few SBs in their pocket, they can afford to be a little cocky.

Why did they pick this clown to replace Regis? 50 bajillion funny comedians out there and they took a has-been football plsyer

It is an undeniable fact: white women love fat black women on daytime talk shows. 

Can't believe that this Michael Savage guy is hosting Regis and Kathy Lee over a real comedian.

You have comedians out there 35 years making no money at the Cincinatti funnybone and some jock who already has millions gets to co-host Regis and Kathy lee.

Year 2 might not be as kind to OBJ as Year 1 but that doesn't mean he isn't a tremendous athlete.  Beyond the amazing catch he made he was highly productive in basically every game he played.  Even in maybe the best rookie WR class of all-time he was a class above the rest.  Crazy.  Just because he's a NY athlete doesn't mean all the "hype" about him is untrue.  A "hype" guy would be all talk, not as much production.  Not the case here.

12 games, 11 starts, 91 (That's ninety one) grabs, 1305 yards, 12 TDs. He had a career year for most WRs while missing 25% of the season. He did this playing just 2 games with Victor Cruz. All while he had everyone's favorite punching bag throwing to him.

The guy is sick and Jets/Giants isn't a rivalry. So just...just stop already.

Archived