The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, the spirits are telling me..."It's time...poke the bear."

Since I'm snacking during the national championship game I'm not going near Crusher...so instead I'll pretend the bear is The Great One...

vote JC

A blizzard came out of no where and caught Colorado by surprise. Verbal was unfortunately out on the road when the storm struck and his car got stuck outside an ominous hotel. He stumbled into the Overlook Hotel trying to find some refuge from the whipping snow and bone chilling cold. As soon as he stepped over the threshold, he wished he had never set eyes on the hotel. He felt a darkness envelop his heart. He walked deeper into the hotel, cautiously calling out for help, a phone, anything. His calls were never answered. Out of the corner of his eye he caught movement, but it took his brain too long to register what was happening. As his brain focused, he looked down and saw an ax protruding from his chest, his jacket slick with blood. He fell to his knees and slumped over taking his last breath. 

Verbal, the lost soul has found his home at the Outlook Hotel, never to be seen by the living again. 

A blizzard came out of no where and caught Colorado by surprise. Verbal was unfortunately out on the road when the storm struck and his car got stuck outside and ominous hotel. He stumbled into the Overlook Hotel trying to find some refuge from the whipping snow and bone chilling cold. As soon as he stepped over the threshold, he wished he had never set eyes on the hotel. He felt a darkness envelop his heart. He cautiously walked deeper into the hotel, cautiously calling out for help, a phone, anything. His calls were never answered. Out of the corner of his eye he caught movement, but it took his brain too long to register what was happening. As his brain focused, he looked down and saw an ax protruding from his chest, his jacket slick with blood. He fell to his knees and slumped over taking his last breath. 

Verbal, the lost soul has found his home at the Outlook Hotel, never to be seen by the living again. 

Like, for real?

Archived