The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A blizzard came out of no where and caught Colorado by surprise. Verbal was unfortunately out on the road when the storm struck and his car got stuck outside an ominous hotel. He stumbled into the Overlook Hotel trying to find some refuge from the whipping snow and bone chilling cold. As soon as he stepped over the threshold, he wished he had never set eyes on the hotel. He felt a darkness envelop his heart. He walked deeper into the hotel, cautiously calling out for help, a phone, anything. His calls were never answered. Out of the corner of his eye he caught movement, but it took his brain too long to register what was happening. As his brain focused, he looked down and saw an ax protruding from his chest, his jacket slick with blood. He fell to his knees and slumped over taking his last breath. 

Verbal, the lost soul has found his home at the Outlook Hotel, never to be seen by the living again. 

Verbal is dead!  Best game ever.

That's a good call by Pac.  Lizzie is probably being coached to STFU.

AVM and JC are just the players t subdue him too.

So, AVM then JC, then Lizzie (figured seeing past D2 would be fun new experience for him). 

That's a good call by Pac.  Lizzie is probably being coached to STFU.

AVM and JC are just the players t subdue him too.

So, AVM then JC, then Lizzie (figured seeing past D2 would be fun new experience for him). 

Reverse it! Lets get Liz first. See if he flips scum and then see who told him to law low..

You

Reverse it! Lets get Liz first. See if he flips scum and then see who told him to law low..

You

Batman is compassionate.  He wants to see Lizzie survive a day or 2. 

Then again, if he's town...that could backfire because he's Ape level of scum MVP.

Verbal is dead!  Best game ever.

Now I get to skull**** haunt you, so win-win?

Shouldn;t you be off dominating another game or something?

Hasn't started yet, so I'm trolling this game instead.

Batman is compassionate.  He wants to see Lizzie survive a day or 2. 

Then again, if he's town...that could backfire because he's Ape level of scum MVP.

You're scummates with Lizzie.

Lizzie D1 so that we can observe the "don't lynch the previous mod D1" rule.  JiF Day 2.  I just Wonder Woman'd the sh*t out of this game.

Interesting deflection there.

Not at all.  You introduced something that really makes no sense.  Crusher is making jokes and typing LOL.  What does that have to do with me being nervous on day 1.  Especially with no votes on me.  Why nervous?  You nervous bro?   You just gave yourself up.  This sh*t getting too easy.

unvote vote 80

Archived