randy moss a RAIDER

spjets

Vikings | Moss Traded to Oakland? - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:21:40 -0800

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Randy Moss' agent, Dante DiTrapano, has said the Vikings have agreed to trade Moss to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for the seventh-overall selection in the 2005 NFL Draft, a late-round 2005 draft pick and LB Napoleon Harris. NFL trades cannot become official until March. "Nothing is official until March 2," DiTrapano told the Pioneer Press Wednesday, Feb. 23. "But don't be surprised if Randy Moss is wearing the Silver and Black this upcoming season." The Raiders will assume Moss' $7.25 million base salary for 2005 while the Vikings receive a cap savings of nearly $2 million. Moss has four seasons remaining on his contract.

A glimmer of hope?

News: According to reports, Randy Moss was set to be traded to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for two draft choices and LB Napolean Harris. Moss would not restructure his contract, however, which killed the deal.

Analysis: Moss wants to either remain in Minnesota or be traded to Atlanta or Baltimore. At this point it appears he will be a Viking next season.

from cbssportsline!

Guys, I said this from the beginning and player history proves itself. If you are a big mouth, selfish, showboat, wife beater, dead beat Dad, drug addict, alcoholic, indicted but never convicted killer or rapist guess where you land up?

That's right people say it with me - The Tokeland Gayduhs, that's where. The black & silver has been a dumping ground for wayward players since Madden wore a uniform! It's like a Boys Town for damaged goods, the Diet Coke of the NFL, one crime or mental defect, just not enough! :lol::lol::lol:

Guys, I said this from the beginning and player history proves itself. If you are a big mouth, selfish, showboat, wife beater, dead beat Dad, drug addict, alcoholic, indicted but never convicted killer or rapist guess where you land up?

That's right people say it with me - The Tokeland Gayduhs, that's where. The black & silver has been a dumping ground for wayward players since Madden wore a uniform! It's like a Boys Town for damaged goods, the Diet Coke of the NFL, one crime or mental defect, just not enough! :lol::lol::lol:

Sapp and Moss, two of the biggest show baot guys ever. Hell, the NFL channel should have a reality show with the Raiders Camp...That would be HILARIOUS!

LL

Archived