Double O

drdetroit

Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE/OLB UCLA

I would prefer to take this guy in the 2nd after taking White or Cooper at 6 instead of one of the Olb's at 6.

Beasley and Ray are the 2 best at getting to the qb in the draft but they are not every down players. They are going to be used as jokers on passing downs. This guy Double O he is excellent against the run, is strong has good technique and long arms. I think he has Calvin Pace written all over him.

I would prefer to take this guy in the 2nd after taking White or Cooper at 6 instead of one of the Olb's at 6.

Beasley and Ray are the 2 best at getting to the qb in the draft but they are not every down players. They are going to be used as jokers on passing downs. This guy Double O he is excellent against the run, is strong has good technique and long arms. I think he has Calvin Pace written all over him.

I would have no big problem with that.  I have really wanted an olb upgrade for years but would be just as happy getting one of the two top WR's.  The guy I would like in the 2nd though in that scenario is Eli Harold.

one of my top 10 favs in this draft. If he's there at 38 it's a no brainer.

However I'd like Ray as well. Imagine a front with Richardson, Snacks, Wilkerson, Coples, on the line with Ray and Odig' rushing from the outside, Davis at MLB, And cro and Revis locking down the WR's. My God, how do you attack that?? Then rotate guys like Harris, Douzable, Scrines, Milliner, Allen, Pryor, Ghilcrest, and Jarrett. WTF???

If they are all healthy it's unstoppable with Bowles running the show. Like 85' Bears type sh*t. I could start at Safety in that defense LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with his injury history and those 4-5 other guys that are ranked higher? I think between Diggy and Gregory one of them falls to 37.

I'd love if that was the case, but there were 4 pass rushers drafted in the first last season, even dee ford went at 23

I'd love if that was the case, but there were 4 pass rushers drafted in the first last season, even dee ford went at 23

I think the reason why 00 might fall out of the first rd is he's not considered a sackmaster even though he only had 1 less sack than Gregory last year and 1.5 less than Dupree.

Archived