JN Mock Draft 2.0 - Selections Only

Dcat

Yeah! about 50 picks too early.

If you hit on a 3rd round QB, nobody is going to give a damn where you picked him.  In our draft in the Hampur, someone traded up into the first round to take Petty.  Haven't had any real bizarre picks yet in this draft.

• Upvote 1

Edit -- pick deleted.  I was just told that Villain lives in Germany -- he will have until 8AM to get his pick in.

Next time it passes his bed time, he has to submit a list of players before he has his warm milk and cookies.  If you are in Germany, then unless you are a particular Jets QB, you are well aware of the time zone difference.

• Upvote 1

Yeah! about 50 picks too early.

LOL

Many think that Tenn is committed to and will roll w/Mettenberger.  Hey, in the other JN draft, I took Winston at #2 for Tennessee.  Right after Scherff was the overall #1.  Must be some sort of parallel universe.  

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys for waiting for me. The 6 hour time difference can get a bit crazy for me when doing these mocks.

With the 67th pick in the 3rd round the Jacksonville Jaguars Select:

Nate Orchard DE, Utah

0467961001411823868_filepicker.jpg

PM Sent

Ironic.  That is the guy I gave you last night before we decided to reverse the pick.

• Upvote 1

Boozer sent me his pick.  With the 6th pick of the 3rd round, the NY Jets select David Johnson, RB, Northern Iowa -- one of my personal favorites, would love to see him in our backfield next season.

DavidJohnson-610x354.jpg

JayKwaz is on the clock for consecutive picks for the Bears and Rams.  PM to be sent.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys for waiting for me. The 6 hour time difference can get a bit crazy for me when doing these mocks.

With the 67th pick in the 3rd round the Jacksonville Jaguars Select:

Nate Orchard DE, Utah

0467961001411823868_filepicker.jpg

PM Sent

Please send Lith, me or NYJetsVets a list of your players before you go to bed at night if it seems likely that your slot will come up while you are asleep.  No Geno Smith excuses about time zones, OK?

• Upvote 1

Please send Lith, me or NYJetsVets a list of your players before you go to bed at night if it seems likely that your slot will come up while you are asleep.  No Geno Smith excuses about time zones, OK?

Not trying to tell you how to run your draft, but-- maybe at ten every night the next 4 guys have to make a list of five players in order of preference by 8:00 am the next day.

• Upvote 1