JN Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion

Dcat

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Tampa Bay (32EBoozer) and Tennessee (OuttaSightPF) are looking for partners to trade down from the overall #1 and #2 picks.

Jaguars looking to trade down from the #3 spot. PM me if interested. 

The Buffalo Bills have made a 3-way trade with the Jaguars and Buccaneers. 

Jaguars receive:  Mike Glennon

Bills receive:  # 3 pick

Buccaneers receive:  D*ck

The number 2 pick is on the block.

Price is a top 20 pick in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Want a franchise QB for your team? It's one trade away.

I will be clear, if Winston or Mariota are available at #2 I'm taking them (in that order) so if you want one of them PM me ... or they will be History by pick 3.

2 things....

First off, how do you post images of players??

Tried to post a Winston image with my pick and 6 different images all received a pop-up stating

"error occurred" "you are not allowed to use this image" Any help would be appreciated

2nd and most importantly the Buccaroos have nowhere else to go with this pick other than Winston.

I'm sure they wish they had other options but they don't! All they can do is hope this kid isn't a head case.

Has all the tools and football IQ.... just wonder if he has the heart?

2 things.... First off, how do you post images of players??

Just copy the URL of the image and paste it into the "url" box after hitting the image icon above.

Jameis_Winston_Large31.jpg

Edit:  I think it may depend on the format of the image you are copying -- first post I tried failed with message that you cannot use that type of image.  2nd one uploaded.

"Titans take Leonard Williams USC.
Let's keep this 1st round moving"

Very well said. Smart selection.

Titans can't afford to pass on one of, if not THE best player in this draft. Have to keep building the core of this team while they look for their QB

in the later rounds or next year.

For those of you who may not have used google spreadsheets before -- you can create your own view of any of the sheets in the draft file by clicking on the filter icon:

filter.gif

Select the option to create a new temporary filter view.  This will give you a copy of the sheet that you can filter or sort that will not be visible to others.

"Titans take Leonard Williams USC.

Let's keep this 1st round moving"

Very well said. Smart selection.

Titans can't afford to pass on one of, if not THE best player in this draft. Have to keep building the core of this team while they look for their QB

in the later rounds or next year.

Thanks, I almost took Schreff =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leonard is a great pick but It wouldn't have been wrong to pick MM.  Jax taking him is a surprise but hopefully a trade can be worked out.

I agree -- I think Williams is a great pick at 2 for Tennessee as long as they are not sold on Mariota.  A bit surprised by the Jax pick of Mariota when they already have Bortles.

Jax should be peddling Mariotta to the Jets, Philly, Washington...  heck any team that has QB issues.   They still can trade him.  First, Bortles is better and might wind up being a better overall QB for his career.  Bortles got killed last year behind that line because Joeckel, their 2013 1st rounder (overall #2) absolutely sucked at LT last year.  He was better as a rookie at RT.  The rest of their line ain't much to brag about.    

They should trade Mariotta now and draft a new Offensive line with what they get for him. 

Nice pick -- Beerfish. Dante Fowler to the Raiders.  Going against the conventional wisdom a little bit not taking the WR there, but pair Fowler with Kahlil Mack from last year, and thats a couple of young, potential game changers on defense.  I like the pick.

Nice pick -- Beerfish. Dante Fowler to the Raiders.  Going against the conventional wisdom a little bit not taking the WR there, but pair Fowler with Kahlil Mack from last year, and thats a couple of young, potential game changers on defense.  I like the pick.

yup

Reminder:  After you make your pick, please PM the next team OTC.

No need to copy me on that PM.  It just confuses me.  But please remember to PM the next team and indicate so on your selection post.

Was AVM PM'd?

I agree -- I think Williams is a great pick at 2 for Tennessee as long as they are not sold on Mariota.  A bit surprised by the Jax pick of Mariota when they already have Bortles.

I wanted to move up with the Giants to #2 and grab Leonard but I couldn't meet their price.  For fantasy purposes I would have done it but I stayed true to the Giants conservative ways.   

Regarding the Miami trade up:

Unless Washington and the Jets both take take Cooper/White, it looks like Beerfish and Miami can get one of those.  Maybe the trade up wasn't such a bad idea?  But Miami desperately needs a CB in addition to a WR.  Hard to believe that Tannenbaum might think that Stills and Landry are enough as starters or that Grimes and whatever trash is left since Finnegan retired is enough at CB.  

Even with Mack they were 31st in the league in sacks.  I would have taken Williams if he was there.

Regarding the Miami trade up:

Unless Washington and the Jets both take take Cooper/White, it looks like Beerfish and Miami can get one of those.  Maybe the trade up wasn't such a bad idea?  But Miami desperately needs a CB in addition to a WR.  Hard to believe that Tannenbaum might think that Stills and Landry are enough as starters or that Grimes and whatever trash is left since Finnegan retired is enough at CB.  

Assuming Miami is targeting one of the WRs -- I wonder if the trade up was made knowing Oakland would not take a WR (Beerfish is GM of both Oak and Miami).  If he knew he would not take Cooper or White at 4, it significantly increased his chance to grab one of them at 7 for the Phins. 

Assuming Miami is targeting one of the WRs -- I wonder if the trade up was made knowing Oakland would not take a WR (Beerfish is GM of both Oak and Miami).  If he knew he would not take Cooper or White at 4, it significantly increased his chance to grab one of them at 7 for the Phins. 

Collusion!!!  LOL

WR's are cheaper in FA then a stud DE or LB so not a bad pick for Oakland plus they can get a good WR in the 2nd round.

Collusion!!!  LOL

WR's are cheaper in FA then a stud DE or LB so not a bad pick for Oakland plus they can get a good WR in the 2nd round.

Yup.  File a complaint with the commissioner -- I am sure a full and complete investigation will be done and justice will be swift and harsh.

OK - pressure is on, Boozer.  Who you got for the NYJ?  

When we did our draft last year on JI, the guy who had the Jets took so much abuse over his picks that he quit in the middle of the draft.

Lith, he must have taken a CB!! AmIRight??

I'm in a good position... I've got 2 elite WR's on the board, Ray & Gregory still on the board as well as Sherf...

I will give any GM's interested in trading up an hour to work out a deal. Then I will make my selection.

Edit: Oh... you said last year.... trying to remember who that was.

Archived