#DeflateGate... WTH will this thing be resolved?!%&#

32EBoozer

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Florio and Vegas, the report is taking so long because the investigation has shifted from the Patriots to the Colts and the NFL.

So sorry the Patriots aren't guilty of anything, which is what you all so desperately want to have been the case, which is why you stopped paying attention after the winds started to blow in the other direction, and the media feeding frenzy of lies and unsubstantiated `leaks` (more lies) stopped due to pesky facts.

By your own definition you admit that the Patriots were guilty of Spygate.

I've said that all along.

They were taping signals from an unauthorized (sidelines) area where as the other 31 teams were taping signals from the press box or end zone.

Pats were guilty as charged.

I've said that all along.

They were taping signals from an unauthorized (sidelines) area where as the other 31 teams were taping signals from the press box or end zone.

Pats were guilty as charged.

Well, 30 teams anyway.

Jets-Videotaping.jpg

But let's not ruin the media narrative with reality.

At the end of the DeflateGate i won't be surprised if the Colts are docked a pick or two and their head coach suspended for half a season for having the audacity to report the Patriot organization.

Yeah…. or for trying to frame a team for cheating when a team wasn't cheating.

In case your Patriots biased won't let you evaluate things clearly, trying to frame a team for cheating is very arguably worse than cheating.

So sorry the Patriots aren't guilty of anything.

Yeah, sure thing Skippy. Great job convincing me. You should be glad that advocacy is not a part of your career choice. You'd be unemployed in a NY minute.

Yeah…. or for trying to frame a team for cheating when a team wasn't cheating.

In case your Patriots biased won't let you evaluate things clearly, trying to frame a team for cheating is very arguably worse than cheating.

Yep, it's the penis envy of rival fans who can't deal with the fact the Pats have won 4 Super Bowl titles and have been the most successful NFL franchise in the league over the last 15 years.

We can't compete with them, so we'll just say they were cheating. That will fix everything and make us all feel better.

Yep, it's the penis envy of rival fans who can't deal with the fact the Pats have won 4 Super Bowl titles and have been the most successful NFL franchise in the league over the last 15 years.

We can't compete with them, so we'll just say they were cheating. That will fix everything and make us all feel better.

and trolling makes you feel better

tell us, when did the pain start ?  first wife left you ?

Yep, it's the penis envy of rival fans who can't deal with the fact the Pats have won 4 Super Bowl titles and have been the most successful NFL franchise in the league over the last 15 years.

We can't compete with them, so we'll just say they were cheating. That will fix everything and make us all feel better.

Wrong. It fixes nothing and makes no one feel better. It's just a sad reality that such a good team insists on breaking, bending and otherwise defecating on the rules thereby diminishing the integrity of the game we love. It's just shameful.

Wrong. It fixes nothing and makes no one feel better. It's just a sad reality that such a good team insists on breaking, bending and otherwise defecating on the rules thereby diminishing the integrity of the game we love. It's just shameful.

Is it as shameful as labeling people cheaters just because you hate them? Where I come from, that's pretty shameful, and is the exact opposite of integrity.

How does taping from the sidelines versus taping from the press box "diminish the integrity of the game"?

That's the only violation the Pats are guilty of.

Once again, your reasoningis backwards and convoluted. They are labeled cheaters because they are. It really is simple. I despise the Dolphins. I don't label them cheaters. I despise the Raiduhs. I don't label them cheaters. I never despised the Pats. Until they became cheaters. That would be because of Belichik primarily.

Well, 30 teams anyway.

Jets-Videotaping.jpg

But let's not ruin the media narrative with reality.

It's so cute how ignorant Pats fans hang on to this stupid pic to defend and be able to spin themselves to tolerance over 15 years of tainted legacy under Belichick...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's so cute how ignorant Pats fans hang on to this stupid pic to defend and be able to spin themselves to tolerance over 15 years of tainted legacy under Belichick...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So why do you make the Patriots taping signals out to be a Black Sox scandal when it's more than obvious other teams have done plenty of the same?

This is a rhetorical question, by the way. You don't have to answer it, because the answer is obvious.

Aha! Was waiting for the above classic stupid Pats Fan absurd defense: "other teams do it too". LOL LOL LOL. Why do you all think this justifies the Patriots' dedication to cheating in every possible way? Oh... and that's a rhetorical question so you don't need to answer it. LOL LOL LOL.

Way too easy. How about we get an intelligent troll for once?

you don't think spygate was cheating.  that is the thought process of a 9 year old fan boy deep in the throes of hero worship

LALALALALALALALALALALA

I never said spygate was not  cheating, never once. The pats broke the rule on filming from the sideline and got punished. It does not bother me at all when fans of other teams bring it up or I would not be here.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Complete dynasty and 4 Super Bowl championships over the last 15 years.

Your team might want to look for the same types of competitive advantages that the Pats achieve.

Maybe then, your 46 year drought might be over.

Your team might want to look for the same types of competitive advantages that the Pats achieve.

WOW

is worse than i thought.  ED ?   the chilling realization the only reason people put up with you is to stay in the will ?

... And every single one of them with a bright shiny *.

Things that concern me about the faketriots ...

-The destruction of evidence in the Spygate fiasco.

-Kraft's buddy buddy relationship with the Commisioner

-http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/2015/the-new-england-patriots-prevention-of-fumbles-is-nearly-impossible

- their ridiculous record at Gillette

- the untimely devastating penalties against opponents in Gillette and the timely penalties against the Patriots at the same venue.

- 11/12 deflated footballs

- Belichik's lack of success with the Browns and magical ascension once paired w/ Kraft

- Brady .. A nobody in college ... Magically ascends on the Pats.

- The lack of success of Patriots assistant coaches once the leave NE.

Circumstantial ... Absolutely .... And any one of these points taken alone is fairly dismissible .. But where there is smoke there is fire .... I hope I live log enough to see these guys exposed. Historically, somebody always breaks and sheds light on this kind of stuff.

For now ... I have little belief that there is any sort of Dynasty ... But until anything further taints his career .. Brady is the GOAT QB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had no idea we are dealing with a legit sociopath.  what type of person trolls over a decade ?  one worthy of our pity of course

image20150425-36-ek9ync_zpst3v17mtv.jpg

I can only imagine what kind of misery causes this.   too old for a good poop ?  too old for a good boner ?

... And every single one of them with a bright shiny *.

Things that concern me about the faketriots ...

-The destruction of evidence in the Spygate fiasco.

-Kraft's buddy buddy relationship with the Commisioner

-http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/2015/the-new-england-patriots-prevention-of-fumbles-is-nearly-impossible

- their ridiculous record at Gillette

- the untimely devastating penalties against opponents in Gillette and the timely penalties against the Patriots at the same venue.

- 11/12 deflated footballs

- Belichik's lack of success with the Browns and magical ascension once paired w/ Kraft

- Brady .. A nobody in college ... Magically ascends on the Pats.

- The lack of success of Patriots assistant coaches once the leave NE.

Circumstantial ... Absolutely .... And any one of these points taken alone is fairly dismissible .. But where there is smoke there is fire .... I hope I live log enough to see these guys exposed. Historically, somebody always breaks and sheds light on this kind of stuff.

For now ... I have little belief that there is any sort of Dynasty ... But until anything further taints his career .. Brady is the GOAT QB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do not see any asterisks?

4-lombardis.jpg

- Destruction of evidence.  So what. 

- Kraft and Goodell relationship.  Again, so what? 

- Fumbles.  You mean the flawed study where he admits it is flawed? 

- Ridiculous record at Gillette.  Of course they have one since 2001.  They have had the best QB and Coach while playing in one of the worst divisions.  The Patriots have as many winning seasons as they other three teams combined. 

- Penalties.  You have proof right?

- Deflated balls.  We will wait to see what the report says.

- Belichick's Brownie days.  He rebuilt a hideous team without the benefit of free agency.

- Brady at the UM.  He won 20 games and two bowl games in two years.  All 32 teams blew it on him. 

- Belichick Coaching Tree.  Nick Saban is doing pretty good.  Kirk Fere ntz has carved himself a nice 20+ years in Division 1 college football.  Bill O'Brien has also done a decent job so far.

Archived