2015 Schedule released Tuesday April 21 8 p.m.

Lot K Tailgaters

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind seeing the Jets and Giants on a Sunday or Monday night.  Revis vs Beckham will be the talk of the week for the studios.

I think the Jets will be on the west coast playing Oakland in the first game and then come home for a Thursday night home opener vs Buffalo.

We avoid Thanksgiving as Dallas will host Carolina.

I have said it so let it be heard.

You know at least one prime time game Against Bills and or Pats is  a given

That sounds about right. It usually is Fins and Pats against Jets in Prime. But I think it changes to Bills over Fins now, and of course Pats - Jets.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Jets and Giants on a Sunday or Monday night. Revis vs Beckham will be the talk of the week for the studios.

I think the Jets will be on the west coast playing Oakland in the first game and then come home for a Thursday night home opener vs Buffalo.

We avoid Thanksgiving as Dallas will host Carolina.

I have said it so let it be heard.

I pray we don't open in Oakland and then have to come home and play in 4 days. That would not be favorable.

The At Miami game is Oct 4th in London. My prediction game 1 1st game of the Monday night doubleheader in Buffalo.

Whenever we play Buffalo, I think the first of the two games scheduled would be at MetLife.  If they play their first meeting in Buffalo it will take a little bit away from the drama.  

My friend sent me a screen shot of a tweet saying Eagles at Jets October 25th 1 pm.  They said keep in mind this is an anonymous source so it could be not legit.

Also from this article :  http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/myers-rex-ryan-jets-week-1-fit-bill-nfl-article-1.2190158

I think Bills at Jets would have been a lock for one of the two Monday night openers except that Rosh Hashanah begins at sundown on Sept. 13 and ends at sundown on Sept. 15. In deference to their Jewish fans, the Giants and Jets each requested the NFL not schedule them at home any later than the 1 p.m. start on the opening Sunday.

The Jets are a possibility to be the road team against the defending Super Bowl champion Patriots in the Thursday night opener on Sept. 10. Darrelle Revis’ return to New England to face Tom Brady in the Tamper Bowl makes the Jets an attractive candidate, even coming off a 4-12 season. The Steelers or Eagles are the most likely team to face the Patriots.

The league might want to save Ryan vs. the Jets for prime time one week later rather than placing it in the 1 p.m. slot on the opening weekend. The first meeting between Ryan and the Jets has to be at MetLife. It loses something if it opens way off-Broadway in Buffalo.

the Jets first three games will be 1. AT Miami 2. home against Jaguars 3. at Oakland.

Is this a guess or you have legit info?

Nevermind this can't be legit we play in London October 4th and it's Miami's home game.

I still say we play in Houston week 1 and at home against Buffalo on Thursday night football week 2 but that's just my guess.

The Packers will host the Bears at Lambeau Field on Thanksgiving night, sources tell ESPN's Rob Demovsky. It appears this will be Green Bay's first Thanksgiving home game since 1923.

It'll be interesting to see who they go with against Detroit and Dallas, then.  I can't imagine that they'll go with a full slate of all-NFC games two years in a row.

It'll be interesting to see who they go with against Detroit and Dallas, then.  I can't imagine that they'll go with a full slate of all-NFC games two years in a row.

It looks like one of the East teams will play Dallas on Thanksgiving-

I'm gonna say we open with Miami. They'll save Buffalo and NE for later on in the season. We may even start off the season and end it with Miami, just got that feeling.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna say we open with Miami. They'll save Buffalo and NE for later on in the season. We may even start off the season and end it with Miami, just got that feeling.

miami always seem to be last or 2nd to last,,u r right

Can't start and end it with them.  Remember we play Miami October 4th in London.  It's the Dolphins home game.

Jets to open at home vs Browns.  Jets to finish the season in Buffalo

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2015/04/jets_2015_schedule_opener.html

Jets will open 2015 schedule at home vs. Cleveland Browns, finish at Buffalo Bills, source says
17052178-mmmain.jpg
Todd Bowles is preparing for his first season as the Jets' head coach. (Brian Spurlock | USA TODAY Sports)
10969795.png By Darryl Slater | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on April 21, 2015 at 3:23 PM, updated April 21, 2015 at 3:54 PM

Reddit

The Jets will open their 2015 regular season schedule at home against the Browns, a league source with knowledge of the schedule said Tuesday. The game will kick off at 1 p.m. on Sunday Sept. 13.

The source also said the Jets will conclude their regular season schedule in Week 17 by visiting the Bills, who are coached by ex-Jets coach Rex Ryan.

The final Sunday of the season is Jan. 3. There is no Monday night game in Week 17. It is unclear when the first Jets-Bills game will happen.

The Browns are coached by Mike Pettine, who was the Jets' defensive coordinator from 2009-12 under Ryan.

The source spoke to NJ Advance Media on a condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk publicly about the schedule, which hasn't been officially released.

The NFL will unveil its full regular season schedule at 8 p.m. Tuesday.

The Jets opened the season at home every year from 2010-14 — against Baltimore, Dallas, Buffalo, Tampa Bay and Oakland. The Jets opened 2009 in Houston — Ryan's debut. Ryan was replaced by Todd Bowles this offseason.

A potential complicating issue for the Jets hosting a Week 1 game is that the Jewish New Year holiday of Rosh Hashanah runs from sunset on Sept. 13 (the first Sunday of the NFL season) through nightfall on Sept. 15. Sunset on Sept. 13 will be at 7:09 p.m.

Because of the holiday, it seemed highly unlikely that the Jets would host a Sunday night or Monday night game in Week 1. As it turned out, they won't, but they still do have yet another Week 1 home game.

The Jets are 9-13 all-time against the Browns, including 9-12 in the regular season. Pettine, in his second year as the Browns' coach, has never faced the Jets since he took over in Cleveland. The Jets have won their past two meetings with the Browns — in Cleveland in 2010, and at MetLife Stadium in 2013.

The Jets have long known their 2015 home and road opponents. Tuesday's unveiling will bring information about dates, kickoff times and television details.

The NFL had already announced that the Jets' Week 4 game will be on Sunday Oct. 4 against the Dolphins in London. The game, which will kick off at 9:30 a.m. EDT on CBS, will technically function as a Dolphins home game.

Truth or B.S.: How much of ex-Jets coach Rex Ryan's unloading to Sports Illustrated is legit?

The Jets almost certainly will receive their bye in Week 5, since the NFL has traditionally given London game participants the week off following that contest. This will be an early bye week for the Jets. The NFL's bye weeks run from Week 4 through Week 12.

The Jets also know their 2015 preseason opponents, and the order of those preseason games, though not the specific dates.

All these tweets about "it sounds like".......They may as well just announced the schedule online and then dicuss it at the 8p show later.

"Sounds like" Giants at Dallas for Sunday night opener.

Can't start and end it with them. Remember we play Miami October 4th in London. It's the Dolphins home game.

Good point, thanks I forgot. Looks like I was wrong either way, since it's looking like we open hosting Cleveland and finish the season in Buffalo.

Got a great feeling we can start off 1-0 hosting a team that will more than likely be quarterbacked by Josh McCown or an equally bum ass QB against our monster of a defense.

Ending the season in Buffalo could end up being a huge game with a wildcard spot on the line.....would love to see that happen, only thing better is playing for the division!

Archived