2015 Schedule released Tuesday April 21 8 p.m.

Lot K Tailgaters

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steelers open at New England.

as predicted. Bell suspended, Brown in a contract dispute. Let's see if other half of my prediction comes true: Bell suspension will now be reduced to 2 games.

To: Pats

From Goodell

8289_fit512.jpg

Steelers open at New England.

Their best offensive weapon is suspended the first 3 weeks.  So of course they let the Pats play them while he is out.  That Kraft/Goodell friendship  is the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm hearing jets at colts on MNF week 2. If that's true it won't be week 3

I am planning a road trip for that game.  I could see Chicago that weekend if it's a Monday. 

The Giants are home weeks 2 and 3 and week 4 we are on the road.  Means we won't have another home game for 5 weeks.

We should get a 4-12 team schedule right? 

Right.  Going to be a favorable schedule in that we play 9 home games.  (Giants)  We really

can make some noise with our schedule and defense!  And as someone posted a few days

ago the qb's we will be facing.  Unlike last year.

I am planning a road trip for that game. I could see Chicago that weekend if it's a Monday.

The Giants are home weeks 2 and 3 and week 4 we are on the road. Means we won't have another home game for 5 weeks.

Panda and I will be there too.

Right.  Going to be a favorable schedule in that we play 9 home games.  (Giants)  We really

can make some noise with our schedule and defense!  And as someone posted a few days

ago the qb's we will be facing.  Unlike last year.

And 1 fewer road game since @Miami is a neutral site in London.

Archived